Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Congratulations Ortiz Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna drink in his name tonight, FUK YEAH VICTOR!!!!

Comment

Good job Ortiz, you fought like a warrior tonight bro!

Comment

Big props to Ortiz. He proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
          Big props to Ortiz. He proved me wrong.
          He proved US wrong...everyone counted him out because of the way he went out against Maidana, I ain't gonna lie for a second I thought he would quit after that massive right that dropped him, he was getting tagged with crazy power punches from Berto but out of nowhere BAM! Down goes Berto!! This was a great, GREAT fight!

Comment

Victor grew into a fighter tonight. Very fun fight to watch.

He'll get knocked out again in the future though.

Comment

Ortiz deserves his accolades, he fought the fight he was always capable of now lets hope he can keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                Victor grew into a fighter tonight. Very fun fight to watch.

He'll get knocked out again in the future though.
                Hopefully Oscar makes Victor dump that crap of a trainer he has now and hooks him up with Roach, Steward, or one of the Mayweathers (Roger or Sr) Victor needs a little tweek in his defense and a little smarter offense he'd be a hell of a fighter with someone that can develop his full potential.

Comment

Vicious!!!!! *raises beer*

So glad Victor won, I got off of work today and started drinking and waiting for the fight. I knew Ortiz had this in the bag and that one day he would become a champ. The fact it happened the way it happened with almost everybody doubting him made it that much satisfying

Comment

Ortiz was simply the better man....better offense, defense...more heart.......

Interesting to see who he fights next......

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Hopefully Oscar makes Victor dump that crap of a trainer he has now and hooks him up with Roach, Steward, or one of the Mayweathers (Roger or Sr) Victor needs a little tweek in his defense and a little smarter offense he'd be a hell of a fighter with someone that can develop his full potential.
                      I agree. He gets hit way too much for someone with his physical attributes. I think Roach would do wonders for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X