Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd addresses a potential fight against Amir !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 years straight.. 18 years gay

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
      mayweather is a smart fighter he knows hatton and khan fight exactly the same style.
      did you hear him say anything about style? NO, he said experience.

floyd murks kahn

Comment

I love to eat ski-uls

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why do people equate Khan to Ricky Hatton as if they are the same fighter?
          I never said they were the same. But Khan (and alot of his fans) like Hatton (and alot of his fans) are starting to feel froggy after a couple of wins under their belt. I am just reminding that Khan is not even in the same hemisphere as Floyd is talent wise (much like Hatton). That is all. But I will give you that Khan has better tools to work with than Hatton ever did. Khan needs to worry about the like Bradley and Alexander before he contemplates getting in the ring with Floyd. At this stage Floyd easily KOs him or sweeps Khan 12 rounds to nill.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            I never said they were the same. But Khan (and alot of his fans) like Hatton (and alot of his fans) are starting to feel froggy after a couple of wins under their belt. I am just reminding that Khan is not even in the same hemisphere as Floyd is talent wise (much like Hatton). That is all. But I will give you that Khan has better tools to work with than Hatton ever did. Khan needs to worry about the like Bradley and Alexander before he contemplates getting in the ring with Floyd. At this stage Floyd easily KOs him or sweeps Khan 12 rounds to nill.
            I agree Khan has to worry about improving his game not worrying about a Mayweather fight.

Comment

mayweather never wants to get into the ring and prove it. He last fought Mosley and Marquez. Both old past their prime fighters who have been Knocked down numerous times and lost numerous times. It aint like Fraud is going around fighting all undefeated fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=447385

i told yall.

Comment

Working...
                X