No announcement yet.

Isn't Cotto still a married man???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Cotto still a married man???

If so, I don't ever want to read the bull**** of Cotto having CLASS and all. Dude is out there chasing skanks at clubs and stuff.

What about these same fans were talking stuff about Pac being married and messing around with that one model chick?? You know who you are.

Oiga papi no sea envidioso puneta cotto anda perreando mamis en el club....

Comment

That pic is old man, and why you gotta hate on him?

Comment

Everyone in PR knows Cotto likes to **** around. Who was giving Pacquiao **** about it?

Comment

I dont know

I heard he got fcked by Margarito and Pac though.

Comment

ahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAahahahahah - congrats - you've just gone on permanent record as a little *****.

you did it to yourself.

Comment

money makes these bitches stay with them no matter what cheating they do. boys will be boys.

Comment

you need to get a life if you're worried about their personal life

**** i dont even know what went down with manny and jinkee despite it being all around the board because i didnt give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by O-Town View Post
                  you need to get a life if you're worried about their personal life

**** i dont even know what went down with manny and jinkee despite it being all around the board because i didnt give a ****
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    ahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAahahahahah - congrats - you've just gone on permanent record as a little *****.

you did it to yourself.
                    I said IF SO.

It's sad that dude is fucking around his wife.

This guy is the boxer you all worship??

Comment

Working...
                    X