Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im 23 and i feel like i've wasted my life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My situation is similar to the TS' in that I fell behind in my studies five years due to switching majors. I stated with biology, then moved onto mechanical engineering, and now I'm in finance and accounting. I'm 24 years-old and only starting third year in September. I feel horrible about falling behind all of these years. My friends have started their careers and some are even planning marriage (one of my childhood friends proposed to his girlfriend last weekend). I feel like an old man at 24 years of age.

To the TS: go forth with your university studies. It'll be worth it at the end once you graduate. Just make sure you can handle the work after being out of school for so long. Persistence and determination are keys to your success in school. Also, plan the next five years of your life right now. You don't want to be directionless and confused once you reach graduation. Choose the right major because you can't afford to waste any more time.
    Last edited by NSX-R; 05-08-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

22....feel da same but I am not in debt

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Anyone else feel like that?

seriously, i'm now planning to go off to uni, 5 years late, but I don't think ill even be able to manage that, i have too much **** to sort out, debts etc, so now it looks like im going to have to carry on in a menial job that i hate, earning just enough to live on and trying desperatley to dig my way out of debt.
        When i went to uni at 22 most people were between 20 - 30.

Theres no rush. Things change. If ur negative then u wont dig urself out. Keep looking out for opportunities.

Comment

Working...
        X