Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Unpopular:

Muhammad Ali wasn't **** but a Heavyweight with good footwork
    I don't agree with this,
    But I don't like it when people say Ali was "the greatest" boxer of all time, "the greatest" was a self assigned moniker, Robinson was the greatest.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCArky View Post
      I hate people who can't believe in evolution AND God at the same time. Then call others "lesser beings".
      You hate evangelical christians?

Comment

• I **** cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          You mean they go through college, become professionals?

They are fine.

I am not a dictatorial personality. I am not a hypocrite. I just believe in having able people doing the important stuff.

You guys are funny with your moral outrage though.
          i meant working class not professionals, not everyone can be successful just because they went to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
            i meant working class not professionals, not everyone can be successful just because they went to school.
            well if they're working class then it is a definitive indication of their failure, obviously the only 'intelligent' thing to do is sterilize them and take away their vote, for the betterment of society of course

lol something like that i'm sure.

Comment

• This thread was quite entertaining.

Comment

• I cant stand atheists they think there so fcking superior,and are the first to **** on someones beliefs,i hate welfare you drive by the project housing in vegas its all escalades and newer cars ,and they spend there food stamps money on candy and soda or sell it i used to be a cashier at a grocery store saw it everyday.i hate ileagal immigrants who have came in and stolen hard working peoples jobs and lowered are payrates to that of the 70s,i hate obama i voted for that lying piece of **** and what did it get me 6 dollar a pack cigarettes ,to pay off all his loans to the banks who still are not lending.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I think people who are "religious" are inferior when it comes to I.Q. People who rationalize things they cannot explain with the word "god" have the brain power of a field mouse.

p.s.- I will not get in an arguement with a lower life form over this issue either. Evolution is real. God, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not. Get over it and educate yourself
                  exactly why i hate atheists, i dont know all the anwsers, how the fck do you were you here when the earth was created ,who made your opinion gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickyicky View Post
                    exactly why i hate atheists, i dont know all the anwsers, how the fck do you were you here when the earth was created ,who made your opinion gold.
                    You hate atheist's because they **** on others beliefs? look what you're doing right now.

(im not atheist BTW)

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      I think people who are "religious" are inferior when it comes to I.Q. People who rationalize things they cannot explain with the word "god" have the brain power of a field mouse.

p.s.- I will not get in an arguement with a lower life form over this issue either. Evolution is real. God, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not. Get over it and educate yourself
                      I can see why. You do know some of the biggest thinkers in our time had some sort of faith right? You my friend are ignorant and that IQ you speak of def passed you by at birth. People who sit by their computer and have figured out everything about the world, I pity those idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X