Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos Problem with his Uncle is Almost Resolved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    I'm gonna call the cops on that muther****a again. He's a murderer and a rapist and if my man Tyson did time, that Cotto is going dowwwnn. Let him out one week before the fight. It evens out the odds for Clottey because of his long layoff!!
    What the hell?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      I gues your right about that. I guess we will see a new Miguel Cotto
      Exactly, a better trainer will benefit his technical fighting... he has plenty of the physical attributes, but with a better trainer he could work on these physical abilities and also add technical stuff which will help give him more ring intelligence and a better defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        I talked to a friend of mine, who happends to be a close relative to Cotto.

And for what he told me, neither Evangelista nor Cotto will press charges. They are still pissed at each other, but this is not going to go to court or anything.

From what he told me, they both were dead wrong on the matter, and he told that the first one to throw a punch was Cotto himself. But that Cottos dad is trying to mediate things, and its sounds like they will resolve this incident pretty fast.

They are just mad at each other like when you get mad at your brother when you were kids. So theres nothing to worry about. he says they both were behaving like little kids yeaterday, but today is a different story.

They are trying to talk sense to both, so they can patch things. But it looks like Cotto still going hire another trainer for this fight. To see whats what.

men I hope they get their **** together, because Ill be damn, to see, My favorite boxer, ****ed his career up.

they are not pressing charges but they still have to court tomorrow so

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          they are not pressing charges but they still have to court tomorrow so
          Ellos no van pa Corte manana, ellos van pa una vista el lunes, aver que hay.

manana ni el diablo trabaja aqu, si es viernes Santo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            I'm gonna call the cops on that muther****a again. He's a murderer and a rapist and if my man Tyson did time, that Cotto is going dowwwnn. Let him out one week before the fight. It evens out the odds for Clottey because of his long layoff!!
            stfu hater

Comment

listen nothing is gettin patched up man, its over, u cant fix broken glass. Cotto evangelista team is done, forget it.

Comment

Working...
              X