Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do the resident jocks think of the Ferguson McGregor situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the resident jocks think of the Ferguson McGregor situation?

Seems pretty crazy. They were dickheads for going out on the piss then making them gestures to the camera.

From my view , it seems a bit OTT to say they'll never play again for Scotland, but still they needed to be punished and made an example of.

Whats the feeling north of the border?

Jocks???? who the fcuk is jock?? my name isnt jock, dont think any the other scottish lads are called jock.

You trying to start a hate thread

What happened to you being PC, or you only PC when it suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
      Jocks???? who the fcuk is jock?? my name isnt jock, dont think any the other scottish lads are called jock.

You're Scottish, you're a jock i doubt its the first time you've heard it. You can call me a wop and a sheepshagger all you want. Theyre my second names.

I aint PC at all, I'm anti-ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
        You're Scottish, you're a jock i doubt its the first time you've heard it. You can call me a wop and a sheepshagger all you want. Theyre my second names.

I aint PC at all, I'm anti-ignorance.
        yet you call scots jocks, italians wops, and welsh people sheepshaggers. what a joke.

Comment

yet you call scots jocks, italians wops, and welsh people sheepshaggers. what a joke.
          lol no you're the joke. You decide you can post nasty **** and call people whatever they want and make stupid ignorant posts then get all butthurt over being called a jock. I think you must be the only scottish person that gets offended by this. I have no problems with Scots whatsoever. i have a problem with you though for the simple fact that you're an idiot.

I've never met a Scot that got offended by me calling them a jock and when they call me a wop or a sheepshagger or an english bastard I have no problem cos its all good fun. Seems like you can dish it out but cant take it. You're a delicate little flower arent you?

Comment

Handbags ladies.....................Handbags.

Comment

Both should join Newcastle on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
                Both should join Newcastle on a free.
                newcastle will be extremly lucky to stay up sorry riz...

Comment

Is Ginger, Skirt wearing, tight arse acceptable??

Comment

sweaty socks is the name for the skirt wearing log tossers.

Comment

Working...
                    X