Would you BASH Pacman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you BASH Pacman...

...if he losses to Cotto?

Personally, even if he losses BAD I'd still give him props! Props for signing to fight the bigger/stronger and a natural WW in Miguel (Oscar and Ricky included). How could you hate this guy? I mean, he may be pulling down them WW's to a catch-weight but the BOTTOM LINE is he ain't afraid fighting them! 2 years ago a lot of jerks even hated just by having Pacman on the same sentence as Cotto because they said he got nothing against or no business at these weights (WW) but look at it now. I can't just hate Pac.

Props to JMM too for jumping 2 weight classes to fight Floyd.

I think people hate his fans and his team, including Roach, but they have high respect for Pacquiao.

If you hate Pacquiao, the fighter or even the man, you ain't a true fan of the sport. What he has done considering he isn't American or Latino, both of which dominate the sport, is unbelievable.

An Asian guy who won an unprecedented four lineal and belts in six divisions, how can you hate? Respect the man.

Cotto's too big though, I'm afraid. But Go Manny!

Comment

Pacquiao is a true example of a ring warrior. He does not fear challenges and is willing to make things happen. I think he already deserves a lot of credit. A loss to Cotto, close or blowout, should not affect his image. Sure, he will lose the top P4P spot, but he has to remain there in the top 5, maybe top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        I think people hate his fans and his team, including Roach, but they have high respect for Pacquiao.

If you hate Pacquiao, the fighter or even the man, you ain't a true fan of the sport. What he has done considering he isn't American or Latino, both of which dominate the sport, is unbelievable.

An Asian guy who won an unprecedented four lineal and belts in six divisions, how can you hate? Respect the man.

Cotto's too big though, I'm afraid. But Go Manny!
        Exactly good post. Just the biased superfans are worth hating on. Pac is a true fighter who fights the best. Cant hate on the guy win or lose this fight. Same goes for cotto

Comment

Nope. He's accomplished too much. Cotto's no joke though and I think Manny's in deep Barney.

Comment

no he is doing himself and his country proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zero View Post
              ...if he losses to Cotto?

Personally, even if he losses BAD I'd still give him props! Props for signing to fight the bigger/stronger and a natural WW in Miguel (Oscar and Ricky included). How could you hate this guy? I mean, he may be pulling down them WW's to a catch-weight but the BOTTOM LINE is he ain't afraid fighting them! 2 years ago a lot of jerks even hated just by having Pacman on the same sentence as Cotto because they said he got nothing against or no business at these weights (WW) but look at it now. I can't just hate Pac.

Props to JMM too for jumping 2 weight classes to fight Floyd.
              why bash pac? he don't belong at 147 lbs

Comment

No, because i expect him to lose.
                Beating De La Hoya in that condition doesn't take much.

He will still be the 2nd best lightweight after JMM. No need for bashing.

Comment

he won't lose, so...irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
                    No, because i expect him to lose.
                    Beating De La Hoya in that condition doesn't take much.

He will still be the 2nd best lightweight after JMM. No need for bashing.
                    Will you give him props then if he wins?

Comment

Working...
                    X