Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: What was not tested this saturday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It fair enough that it was a comeback fight but there is no getting away from the fact that Jennings was a very weak opponent.

Comment

Actually he did throw a couple of upper cuts that Cotto Drop his arm down and caught while they where on the way up with his forearm...

Watch the High Quality Replay they have on here somewhere...

Also Jennings tried to throw an uppercut in the 5th I believe and got counterd hard with a left before it even landed...

I do think Cotto has made an effort to change that flaw in his game...but i don't know...could be a kawinky dink.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        are you that dude that makes them videos impersonating scarface and paulie? usually about Cotto

I certainly am.

Comment

I'm not so sure if it as Marg's body work that made him susceptible to body shots. Cotto has always had trouble with uppercuts.

I think the reason Tony's uppercuts were so effective is because after a while he was getting inside at will. That I agree was cause of his body work.

I agree with Pull, we really need to see if they worked on tightening up that huge flaw in Cotto's D.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            This is what I was saying about Williams the second time around with Quintana. Williams fans were declairing the return of the Messiah even though Williams didn't get the opportunity to show that he learned how to handle an effective boxer. he wouldn't be able to do that to Sergio Martinez or any other slickster.
            Slightly different cases to be fair, it's almost the equivalent of Cotto KO'ing Margarito spectacularly and easily directly after losing to him

Comment

We all knew cotto was gon win this easily i dont think theres really any point to this thread

Comment

Working...
              X