No announcement yet.

Tuck Carlson of Fox News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck Carlson of Fox News

If Bill O'Reilly is the T800 model from the first Terminator, This guy is the T3000 from Genysis, younger more refined and just completely obliterates his dumba$$ liberal opponents. Tucker Carlson Tonight is his platform that just recently kicked off on FOX and to surprising results is beating most of the CNN and MSNBC programs in ratings.

Naseed looked and sounded like a fool. There's no way he believes the crap he said.

Comment

Post the video when FOX News covers the Pizzagate issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If Bill O'Reilly is the T800 model from the first Terminator, This guy is the T3000 from Genysis, younger more refined and just completely obliterates his dumba$$ liberal opponents. Tucker Carlson Tonight is his platform that just recently kicked off on FOX and to surprising results is beating most of the CNN and MSNBC programs in ratings.

Wow that pro black dude is a moron lol, thats embarrassing and cringeworthy how he tried to come off eloquent using big words to twist his tweet, I seen his videos and he is paranoid he even married a white woman or half white woman I think and said his white mother in law is covert white supremacist or something like all whites are supremacist.

Whats funny is these pro blacks like him and umar johansn have loyal following of parentless blacks, who defend them and in a similar vain to a floymo fanboy, I notice this with a lot of black people they live vicariously through other blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Wow that pro black dude is a moron lol, thats embarrassing and cringeworthy how he tried to come off eloquent using big words to twist his tweet, I seen his videos and he is paranoid he even married a white woman or half white woman I think and said his white mother in law is covert white supremacist or something like all whites are supremacist.

Whats funny is these pro blacks like him and umar johansn have loyal following of parentless blacks, who defend them and in a similar vain to a floymo fanboy, I notice this with a lot of black people they live vicariously through other blacks.
          Says the mixed guy who think he is white.

"Black people this, Black people that. I know because I have seen a some Black people behave this and that way."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Post the video when FOX News covers the Pizzagate issue.
            You post the video if you want, this thread is about Tuck Carlson annihilating liberals like yourself at will.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              You post the video if you want, this thread is about Tuck Carlson annihilating liberals like yourself at will.
              If run across one, let me know.

Comment

I actually tried checking out one of Tariq Nasheed's spiels
                to see if he was regularly as stupid as he comes off, in
                that interview by Carlson.

Man, but that black motherfucker is one dumb cunt.

Comment

I don't know who is worse, him or that cuck van jones

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    I actually tried checking out one of Tariq Nasheed's spiels
                    to see if he was regularly as stupid as he comes off, in
                    that interview by Carlson.

Man, but that black motherfucker is one dumb cunt.
                    Urban people smh. Wadaya gon do

Comment

Working...
                    X