No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Ward, who is P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko or Ward, who is P4P #1?

Now before some ****** brings up Salido, imagine if Ward fought Kovalev or Stevenson in his SECOND PRO FIGHT? Because that is basically what Loma did. Ward would never step up like that.

I think Lomachenko is clearly far superior to Andre Bored P4P. Loma is not only at least as good as Ward defensively, his offense is also among the best in the sport and he actually STOPS A-class opponents in exciting fights.

LOMACHENKO IS WHAT BOXING IS ALL ABOUT FOLKS!!! WE HAVE A NEW P4P KING!!!!!!!!
    Ward
    27.91%
    Lomachenko
    72.09%
    Last edited by O Prophet; 11-27-2016, 12:54 AM.

Lomachenko. i have to say.

Comment

Loma by far.

Comment

Loma more talented for sure I don't think anybody would deny that. My Top 3 P4P is Loma, Ward, Kovalev in whatever order

Some say too soon for Loma to be P4P I don't think so, I posted before this fight that the winner of it is Top 5 P4P. Lets stop giving people positions on P4P list that haven't done anything yet. Wins over Garry Russell Jr, Roman Martinez, dominating win over Walters not much pro fights but already has a better resume than many already

Comment

Ward
          Roman
          Loma
          Kov
          Bud

I don't care what order you place them in. These guys are the best fighters in the game, IMO

Comment

Loma confuses fighters with awkward angles and acurracy he's the total package and will be goat eventually. Clear p4p king.

Comment

1. Lomachenko

2. Kovalev & Ward

3. Gonzalez

Comment

Loma is the best fighter in boxing. I wasn't all that impressed with Ward or Kovalev last week. I think Stevenson can knock both of them out.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Ward
                  Roman
                  Loma
                  Kov
                  Bud

I don't care what order you place them in. These guys are the best fighters in the game, IMO

I'd add Tyson Fury, Rigo and Golovkin to that list but otherwise I agree.

Comment

New England
                    don larryx
                    Freedom.
                    Tunney

Comment

Working...
                    X