No announcement yet.

Trump: Transgender people should use bathroom of their choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    I voted Trump but I'm against a person who decides to be a man today and a woman tomorrow go into the same bathroom as my kids/wife

I don't give a fcuk what anybody says

what's the big deal in making a third bathroom

MEN

WOMEN

SHIM's

or in OUTBACK

BLOKES

SHEILAS

BLEILAS

why can't they respect us too and our opinions on this
    4TH bathroom, for blacks, 5th for asians? Sounds good right.

But seriously, what if a place only has 2 bathrooms, they have to build a 3rd, That might almost never been used

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      4TH bathroom, for blacks, 5th for asians? Sounds good right.

But seriously, what if a place only has 2 bathrooms, they have to build a 3rd, That might almost never been used
      no silly goose I'm not racist, just three

you don't have kids you wouldn't understand

I sent you some green k tho, I haven't seen you in a while

Comment

The transgender issue has serious implications. There's a professor in Canada who's fighting against laws that have been put in place (or are currently being enacted) to police speech over gender pronouns.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          If this is what you care about as your central issue with Trump, and what makes him a good or bad candidate, then you are the definition of a cuck.
          Come on... this "cuck" stuff is played out. Talk like an ADULT now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You've seen, met and been in bathrooms with a lot of trans people, but never knew it. Its something that has almost no effect on peoples lives. Thinking something is repulsive, shouldn't mean we should hate or effect how we treat others. You'd be surprised how repulsed so many people get over obese people showing affection in public.

Also not sure why you group ****sexuality and transexuality together, they are separate issues. But trans is a mental issue, a very controversial one at that with very little consensus with how to approach it. But the person is sick, they arent trying to rape you or whoever in bathrooms, like some are making it out to me
            The consensus of how to approach it should be doing extensive scientific and medical studies on brain development and chemical imbalances that lead to this. I grouped trans with ****sexuality because the same reasoning can be applied as well, in that we should conclusively figure out why are certain sexes deviate from attraction of the opposite sex. Instead we ignore it, pat the person on the back and attempt to persuade society into accepting it, and in terms of ****sexuality we have largely succeeded. However, I think even the ****'s would be grateful atleast if there was atleast a path to heterosexuality available if they ever chose to pursue it. And I am not talking about your gay conversion camps, I am talking hard scientific research.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...ion-reason_msg

Comment

Forget it Larry, Trump is going to be president, and believe it or not your life might be better off because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  The consensus of how to approach it should be doing extensive scientific and medical studies on brain development and chemical imbalances that lead to this. I grouped trans with ****sexuality because the same reasoning can be applied as well, in that we should conclusively figure out why are certain sexes deviate from attraction of the opposite sex. Instead we ignore it, pat the person on the back and attempt to persuade society into accepting it, and in terms of ****sexuality we have largely succeeded. However, I think even the ****'s would be grateful atleast if there was atleast a path to heterosexuality available if they ever chose to pursue it. And I am not talking about your gay conversion camps, I am talking hard scientific research.
                  People should be able to use whichever bathroom they feel. Women's bathroom have private individual stalls that can be closed so what's the big deal? If a woman uses a male bathroom she would have to use one of the stalls that can be close.

Comment

Let them use the girls bathroom, I don't want to be alone in a bathroom with a tranny checking out my ****.

Comment

What they need is a mental hospital, not a forum to speak regarding lavatories.

Comment

Working...
                      X