Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wall That Trump is Going to Build

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would probably be little better than a chain link fence, honestly.

That man is all talk and no substance.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      If you think about......Republicans have only really won just 1 of the last 6 presidential elections lol

1992 - Clinton
      1996 - Clinton
      2000 - Bush technically, but it was essentially proven the Florida count that gave him the win was faulty
      2004 - Bush won
      2008 - Obama
      2012 - Obama

I still think as the country gets more and more diverse and more minority numbers rise, they have a hard time going forward.
      Why do you conveniently stop at Clinton 1992?

How about

1968 - Nixon (Republican)
      1972 - Nixon (Republican)
      1976 - Carter (Democrat)
      1980 - Reagan (Republican)
      1984 - Reagan (Republican)
      1988 - Bush (Republican)
      1992 - Clinton (Democrat)
      1996 - Clinton (Democrat)
      2000 - Bush (Republican)
      2004 - Bush (Republican)
      2008 - Obama (Democrat)
      2012 - Obama (Democrat)

7 out 13 Republican

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Why do you conveniently stop at Clinton 1992?

How about

1968 - Nixon (Republican)
        1972 - Nixon (Republican)
        1976 - Carter (Democrat)
        1980 - Reagan (Republican)
        1984 - Reagan (Republican)
        1988 - Bush (Republican)
        1992 - Clinton (Democrat)
        1996 - Clinton (Democrat)
        2000 - Bush (Republican)
        2004 - Bush (Republican)
        2008 - Obama (Democrat)
        2012 - Obama (Democrat)

7 out 13 Republican
        The drastic demographic switch and change this country has taken the last 25 years or so really. As the country gets less white, republicans are going to have a harder and harder time winning the electoral college.

In the 1980's, the white alone population of the US was anywhere from 75% to nearly 80% at the start of the 80's. Currently, it's in the low 60's. By 2020 it's estimated it will dip below 60, and by 2040 it's estimated it will hit 50%. You get the trend. The country is getting less white, and for Republicans that's a big problem. Don't act like it isn't. Republicans mopped the floor in the 80's during elections. But you know and I know since the turn of the decade into the 90's, then into the 2000's, the country changed demographically a lot. And they've had harder time winning elections. They've only won a single popular vote in the last 6.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 05-23-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I pictured something like what the Jews built to keep the zombies out in World War Z

Awful movie btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            The drastic demographic switch and change this country has taken the last 25 years or so really. As the country gets less white, republicans are going to have a harder and harder time winning the electoral college.

In the 1980's, the white alone population of the US was anywhere from 75% to nearly 80% at the start of the 80's. Currently, it's in the low 60's. By 2020 it's estimated it will dip below 60, and by 2040 it's estimated it will hit 50%. You get the trend. The country is getting less white, and for Republicans that's a big problem. Don't act like it isn't. Republicans mopped the floor in the 80's during elections. But you know and I know since the turn of the decade into the 90's, then into the 2000's, the country changed demographically a lot. And they've had harder time winning elections. They've only won a single popular vote in the last 6.
            Republicans mopped the floors in the 80's because Jimmy Carter was a crappy president, which lead to the rise of Reagan, under whom the economy flourished. If it was John Kerry who took office 2004, presiding over one of the largest economic collapses in recent history, then the following president would've most assuredly been a republican.

The largest growing race in America is the hispanic race, which is alright because if they are Christians and raise their kids as American Christians, that demographic will belong to the republicans, solely due to the parties moral values. This is one of the reasons Arnold won governor twice in California under the republican ticket in a blue state.

Comment

No matter what kind of wall is built, Mexicans will dig underground tunnels right under it.

Comment

At 3:02

Comment

i dont mind the wall at all i just dont tell my mexican friends about it. the illegal mexicans are annoying and always talking in spanish and i dont know or they are talking shit to me or what,but i find that regular mexicans have always been pretty chill and easy to befriend,

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    It would probably be little better than a chain link fence, honestly.

That man is all talk and no substance.
                    Are we going to actually now find out.

Comment

I don't picture it looking like any of those, I think it will be super luxurious, perhaps made of some kind of precious metal, maybe a couple of 5 star hotels.

Comment

Working...
                      X