No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Declares Himself Boxing’s Best 168-Pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    DeGale is getting £1.5million apparently.
    Sweet. Sure beats channel 5 leisure centres lol

Comment

with Ward moving up to 175....Chunky could very well be the best at 168....I would favor him over Abraham and Jack....Froch ruined Bute....took his soul and left him for dead....Bute is a dead man walking these days....Chunky shouldn't have too many issues with Bute...I expect him to shine and outclass the dead man....Chunky vs Jack or Abraham should be made in 2016

Comment

bute is an easy win for anyone in the top ten. nothing to shout about here but then again, its de fail...ALL gob and his little trainer. lol
        oh and yeah...deffo the best but not sure what at!?!!?:bukkake:

Comment

Degale looked terrible at the press conference. Weight drained or the flu or something. A few days ago, he made a comment about the cold weather in Quebec. Something's not right about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
            Degale looked terrible at the press conference. Weight drained or the flu or something. A few days ago, he made a comment about the cold weather in Quebec. Something's not right about him.
            I think he's struggling with the weight. He alluded to it in an interview. Says he always leaves it until late to get down to the limit

His eyes were really dry and dark but I've often seen them like that. I always thought it was scar tissue or something. He seems susceptible to cuts.

Comment

Working...
            X