No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
    lol shut up it was a great fight. you wouldnt be talking **** if stiverne won. btw that signature windmill will knock out any guy in the division if it lands even wlad
    I don't give a crap about Stiverne lol. He has 2 semi decent wins over the same guy.

His windmill would get him knocked out if he was fighting someone good. Squared up flailing away like he's just set foot in the gym for the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      In terms of skill level that's where I'd put it. In terms of action it was no where close obviously.

You guys must have seen a different fight to me. Wilder did well, but Stiverne was massively dissapointing. Didn't even look like he was trying to cut the ring off, yet came in with an aggressive game plan. At one point I counted nearly 10 seconds where both guys just stood there in front of each other.

This is not good boxing.

Like I said I hope Wilder can get.a few more fights before he gets Wlad. I want him to KO Wlad and take the title, create a new era. At the moment that won't happen.
      There's a reason why fighters don't cut off the ring. Believe me, they know how, but for whatever reason, they don't want to engage as often, so they choose to fallow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        There's a reason why fighters don't cut off the ring. Believe me, they know how, but for whatever reason, they don't want to engage as often, so they choose to fallow.
        Because following Wilder around in straight lines is the less damaging option? ok then

Stiverne came in with a gameplan to be aggressive but didnt learn a thing about how to be aggressive. He didnt cut the ring off, abandoned his jab, threw too few punches, only sporadically moved his head etc etc.

Why cant people accept Stiverne was disappointing?

Comment

• If Wilder fights Povetkin, he's gonna have a bad time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Stiverne won and got robbed like Maidana did against Floyd
            They don't sell alcohol to 12 year olds, Dan.

Comment

• Maldanado is a tough dude. After two brutal knockdowns, he was STILL giving Imam machismo !! Just never go out like Edison Miranda, against Lucien Bute. Never get knocked out on the very next punch after you just gave your opponent machismo !!

Comment

Working...
              X