Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire To Rigondeaux: Keep Playing Games, I'll Pull Out

The unification title fight between “Fighter of the Year” and reigning WBO/ Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire and WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, scheduled for April 13th in New York City, is in jeopardy.

Donaire told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that they found out that the signature on the contract supposedly signed by the two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist “was not even his” further complicating a testy situation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire looking for that way out dawg. And this is why Im not buying my tickets just yet. Hell, I might not even go after all.

Comment

Doniare looking for any excuse not to fight. And Doniare better be careful, if he thinks he can call the shots Uncle Bob is gunna go give him a talking to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Donaire looking for that way out dawg. And this is why Im not buying my tickets just yet. Hell, I might not even go after all.
        Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Doniare looking for any excuse not to fight. And Doniare better be careful, if he thinks he can call the shots Uncle Bob is gunna go give him a talking to.
        Agree with both, Donaire is hanging to any excuse to pull out!! I think he is shook and scare he might lose!!! SMH!

Comment

Pull out, screw rigondeaux. He's a boring fighter with no fanbase and shows no class. Go with darchinyan, at least he'll fight and take tests with no problem.

Comment

Does Rigo realize that he's the C (not even b) side to this matchup? He should be doing everything in his power to be in compliance so that this fight comes off giving him the exposure he so desperately needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Does Rigo realize that he's the C (not even b) side to this matchup? He should be doing everything in his power to be in compliance so that this fight comes off giving him the exposure he so desperately needs!
              This is just Donaire with another excuse, he is the only one looking for excuses not to fight, legit or not!!!

Comment

Donaire also claimed - ''I find out he's working with Angel Heredia'' - Who has a controversial past linked to performance enhancing drugs. Donaire added ''Makes you think. This is fishy.

Hahaha the irony coming from a guy working with Victor Conte.

Any old excuse to get out of the fight, he is petrified.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  This is just Donaire with another excuse, he is the only one looking for excuses not to fight, legit or not!!!
                  Even if this is true, why is rigo giving him the opportunity to make excuses? Sign the damn vada contract and let's get it on!

Comment

Only on NSB does the guy who won't sign a contract, then won't give a phone number or location to reach him, who spends weeks delaying the testing he agreed to, only on NSB is that guy the one who wants the fight, and the guy who is waiting for that fighter to stop ****ing around the duck.

If I can admit to Manny Pacquiao being responsible for the Mayweather fight not happening, then you Donaire haters should be able to admit to Rigondeaux being responsible if this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X