Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is James Degale Now The Boss Of 168 With Ward Moving To 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMW is quite a weak division now when you compare it to the Super 6 days.

If Ward is 175 now. Froch is gone, Kessler too, Dirrell looked promising but his inactivity over the past few years stalled him.

Now if we don't include Ward, i think position of top dog in the division is up for grabs. Although it's not as strong as it was, there is still plenty of good fights to be made in that division to see who is number 1.

Comment

Ward hasn't move up officially and I'd love to see him fight DeGale.

That's the best fight in the division.

Chunky has to do more to be called "the Man". You don't just get that title by default as some on here tend to think.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Why are all Khantards here also DeGale fanboys too?
        When I used to show Khan supporter, some of his fanatic followers would literally idolise me and copy other boxers that I like. No joke.

A lot of people overall have jumped on the DeGale bandwagon in recent times though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Ward hasn't move up officially and I'd love to see him fight DeGale.

That's the best fight in the division.

Chunky has to do more to be called "the Man". You don't just get that title by default as some on here tend to think.
          But the craven Ward would sooner fight an inexperienced Aussie kid than a real threat like Degale.

Ward has always avoided boxers with a good defense, like Dirrell of a few years back. He prefers come-forward guys like Bika, Smith, Froch, Miranda, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            But the craven Ward would sooner fight an inexperienced Aussie kid than a real threat like Degale.

Ward has always avoided boxers with a good defense, like Dirrell of a few years back. He prefers come-forward guys like Bika, Smith, Froch, Miranda, etc.
            DeGale has a fight with Bute coming up and there's no chance of that fight being on an undercard.

Comment

DeGale has a fight with Bute coming up and there's no chance of that fight being on an undercard.
              Yes, at the moment, that's the situation.

But Ward has never even mentioned the possibility of fighting DeGale at any time. He's been more interested in Paul Smith and now Murdock.

Comment

If he beats Bute and Ward moves up, can't see why not.

Fuck... just realised how shit 168 is at the moment compared to what it was a few years ago.

Comment

Having not made a defense yet and his first fight being Bute (lol), he's not the king of jack shyte. I don't think DeGale wants anything to do with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Having not made a defense yet and his first fight being Bute (lol), he's not the king of jack shyte. I don't think DeGale wants anything to do with Ward.
                    He agreed terms to fight Ward in America last year

Comment

When I used to show Khan supporter, some of his fanatic followers would literally idolise me and copy other boxers that I like. No joke.

A lot of people overall have jumped on the DeGale bandwagon in recent times though.
                      Aye I kinda figured that out with a certain poster here

So it's your fault DeGale now has Khantards as fans. Shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X