Collapse
No announcement yet.

High School Student - Giving his teacher a lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude looks way too old to be in highschool, can we get a birth certificate check!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Jesus would have short hair and a Bushmaster rifle.
      No, Jesus would sport TMT gear...with the matching J's.

Comment

That kid is an idiot. He thinks school should be a movie like freedom writer or sumtin. From what I heard he's taking world history. What do historians mostly do? They read about documents

Comment

I think I'd have an easier time seeing this twerp's point were he not a complete 'wurfer.' That's like a cross between a wigger and a surfer.

Plus he wrongly used the word 'credibility' instead of 'credit', which is pretty laughable for somebody who fancies himself an intellectual of some sort.

Lastly, nobody ever said education was supposed to be fun. This little prick is living in fantasyland if he's expecting every teacher he has to be like Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Dangerous Minds.'
          Last edited by ßringer; 05-12-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

i like his hair though

Comment

Jesus would have short hair and a Bushmaster rifle.
              I wouldn't mind praying to it either ^^^

Comment

He is an 18 year old sop****re.....................18 years old and a sop****re in high school

Comment

Disrespectful, if he wanted change...talk to the teacher in private...not show off.

What does a public school student expect from a public school teacher? It's not like he's paying thousands of dollars for tuition for his education. It's free b1tch.

Comment

Jesus wouldn't wear skinny jeans and massive red sneakers.

he works in mysterious ways...show me a link where he wouldn't wear that

Comment

Working...
                    X