Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Floyd Mayweather only fights when he is broke!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly a bold faced lie for the lesser people to eat up. Do not be fooled or manipulated friends, stand up for yourself and demand your intelligence stop being assaulted!

Comment

Mayweather needs to be careful with his gambling but he fights once a year
      Not because he is broke but his inactivity helps sell his fights plus tax purposes
      Arum makes Pacquiao fight twice a year but his star has declined quite a bit
      Any boxer can go broke,look at Tyson and Holyfield but Mayweather is doing well these days
      After his career might be different tho!!!!

Comment

wow, so fighthub rips off chris robinson's videos and just posts it as theirs? this was posted on here like a month ago. old news. it's also another dumb lie by arum so gullible fans like some of the people on here can eat it up. if floyd was truly broke, there would be some serious articles posted on it. floyd def has the potential to go broke in the future (after retiring), but right now he's nowhere near broke imo.

Comment

yea broke..a big fat mansion and 20 luxury cars in front of his house..

Comment

Arum has already the next 3 or 4 fights lined up for pac...next one is against jmm..thats gonna be a close won again where manny is "just" gonna win..then he's gonna face bradley in a rematch..manny is gonna get ripped off again in that fight because uncle arum needs bradley to stay unbeaten..manny is gone soon so bradley is gonna be his next cash cow..after that we can all expect a fifth fight against jmm for pac..and as we can see..every opponent pac is facing is from top prank..uncle bob doesn't like to share

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
              It's a disgrace that anybody who earns millions of dollars can go broke as quickly as he does.
              What is a disgrace is that you and apparently 90 percent of the other people on this site believe every piece of BS that comes from Bob Arum's mouth. I don't know anything about Mayweather's financial situation, but what I do know is that anytime Bob Arum open's his mouth, he is lying in some way. Mayweather may blow a few million dollars each year gambling. However, he made more than $50 million on his last fight, which is three times what Pac takes home and he has a right to spend his money however he damn well pleases. Mayweather spending $1 million gambling is the equivalent of me spending $100 gambling (it is not going to break me). If he is broke, so what! I don't give a rat's a..ss. The only thing that bothers me is that Arum keeps talking all of this s....t and yet he refuses to put Pac in the ring with Mayweather. And before you dumbas....ses start talking about Mayweather dodging, just remember that Arum could have put Pac in the ring with Mayweather this past May and refused. He could put him in the ring with him next May, but has already decided to pit Pac against Brandon Rios -- that is if Pac doesnt' get the shi..t beat out of him by Marquez, in which case we will see Pac/Marquez 13 next June after Arum comes up with another dozen excuses to avoid sacrificing Pac to Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd has only fought 4 times since 2007.....Fighting for paydays seems apparent.

Comment

When you take a trip to Vegas on your private jet, flashing millions of dollars, and accommodating for over 50 people by yourself it will drain your money. You think those people aside from Floyd in "TMT" are making money? They are merely yes men who stay around for handouts. When Floyd goes broke they leave.

Comment

its funny he says that when ironically its manny that ask for advances before fights.... so who's really broke?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      so he'll most likely fight in 2013, he's been spending money fast, he was on his private plane the other week with a million dollars in cash heading to vegas with about 50 guys.
                      you say, "heading to Vegas" as if he's going on vacation.
                      you do know that Mayweather lives in Las Vegas, right?

oh yeah, I saw Mayweather heading home with money and his friends.. well that sounds about right. after all, it is his home.
                      Last edited by Sin City; 11-26-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X