Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magarito should get a full scale neurological exam , I won't doubt that there's some significant brain damage, did you see how he was slurring in the post fight interview with max ?

Comment

• It was a good fight. The fight basically ended up being what most people thought it would be, Margarito was tough but Pacquiao is and always will be levels above him, not matter the size difference.

Margarito showed lots of guts, I thought the fight he was going to get stopped on more than one occassion but he managed to get through it and even managed to hurt Pacquiao to the body.

I don't think Pacquiao was in peak form for this fight, his legs didn't have the same bounce in them and I thought his timing was a bit off until the later rounds but still, he did what he was supposed to do and did still managed to do it in style. I actually thought Pacquiao started holding back in the last round or so because he didn't want to hurt Margarito anymore.

Comment

• Pac was never hurt he was just toying with Cheato.

Comment

• Mayweather will have his hands full with Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
            After Mayweather/pacman boxing will be dead in America

Theres no Oscar De La Hoya to fight anymore to pack arenas based off name alone

kind of sucks but whatever...theres still good fights being made.
            IMHO not really, these two can fight other guys as well and maybe pass the torch, just like they received the torch from oscar ...

Comment

• Originally posted by trac209 View Post
              PBF will make manny look like he's slow when if they fight

We could be waiting for forever. I heard it takes years to grow a pair of ballz...

Comment

• Too bad floyd will never even think of fighting pac now , dat muh****a will be a nervous wreck in there wid manny

Comment

• Another Manny Masterpiece.

Time to watch the Post Fight Presser.

http://www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/p...B_OEM_ID=23700

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                    Watching the post fight conference live right

Arum just said he would be interested in putting together a Cotto-Margarito fight

knew it
                    that's one fight I want to see re-match!!

War Cotto! War Margarito!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Marg is getting **** UP. holy ****, looks like Pac hits harder than Mosley.
                      sorry to bust ya bubble there my dude...but I think tonight's 12 round beatdown that Manny handed Marg is proof that Shane packs a bigger punch than Manny Pac....Marg was out in 8 and fell in 9 against Shane....he didnt make to the finish line....don't get me wrong, Manny REALLY ****ed Marg up...but Shane put him outta his mind....literally and physically!!

Comment

Working...
                      X