Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 18 botched IV attempts on inmate, Ohio gets another chance to execute.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    It's considered cruel & unusual punishment which goes against the 8th Amendment, really, it's not hard to understand. I guess you want it to be like those 3rd world countries where people can get lynched just for a rumor.

Lots of people on Death Row don't even belong there either, if you don't have money, you're screwed in the "justice" system. The FBI recently admitted to huge flaws in hair analysis over decades:

The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000

The cases include those of 32 defendants sentenced to death. Of those, 14 have been executed or died in prison, the groups said under an agreement with the government to release results after the review of the first 200 convictions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...310_story.html

liberals aint so kind after all huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      It's considered cruel & unusual punishment which goes against the 8th Amendment, really, it's not hard to understand. I guess you want it to be like those 3rd world countries where people can get lynched just for a rumor.
      No, I want animals who raped, tortured and burried alive the children to get a punishment that is medieval and inhumane, because they no longer have their humanity themselves after what they did and don't deserve to be treated with any humanity.

And none of the murderers mentioned in this thread were possibly innocent so you got nothing there either.

Lots of people on Death Row don't even belong there either, if you don't have money, you're screwed in the "justice" system. The FBI recently admitted to huge flaws in hair analysis over decades:
      Again, we're talking about proven murderers. If you want to know more about my line of thinking all you have to do is ask, don't put words into my mouth. No I don't think thieves deserve capital punishment, no I don't think people should be executed if the case isn't fully established and proven.

I'm just wondering when you read the article in the OP, what part triggered your emotions? Was it the part where they talk about how he put his hand in front of his face to cover his tears? Alright. So what about the 14 year old girl who he raped and then burried alive? How much did her tears mean to you.
      Last edited by BKM-; 03-18-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I can understand if women don't fully agree with stuff like this, but men??? really?

grow a pair.

Comment

Reports say he is going to be executed today.

Comment

Working...
          X