No announcement yet.

PSA : I've resigned as a staff member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    At one time I thought he was a cool dude. But looking back, he was always up in everybody's **** with an opinion. Then he wants to cry about it when people come to him for his. That's similar to a phaggot who likes sucking dick but can't do it any more because he can't stand sweaty balls in his face...well bringer, you can't swallow dick without tasting sweaty balls. It just don't work that way.

No offense.
    i promise myself to use this in conversation tomorrow.

elbows bent, palms up with a sharkesha face

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      chatzy lol I took it over!
      Lol like you run the chats now? If so send the link I'm down for one later

Comment

• He got mad like only girls get mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Lol like you run the chats now? If so send the link I'm down for one later
          I dont run it but I can get one going later no biggie, ill be drunk later (just started) so be all good, let me know.

Comment

• i remember him as a real smart dude, very opinionated and moody but mostly a valued asset to this site.

Comment

I dont run it but I can get one going later no biggie, ill be drunk later (just started) so be all good, let me know.
              Sounds good. I'll be getting my drink on shortly

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                i remember him as a real smart dude, very opinionated and moody but mostly a valued asset to this site.
                ... then he became a mod lol

Comment

... then he became a mod lol
                  yeah, too bad.

who were you back then? don't feel obligated to answer as i think i know lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    At one time I thought he was a cool dude. But looking back, he was always up in everybody's **** with an opinion. Then he wants to cry about it when people come to him for his. That's similar to a phaggot who likes sucking dick but can't do it any more because he can't stand sweaty balls in his face...well bringer, you can't swallow dick without tasting sweaty balls. It just don't work that way.

No offense.
                    Well, he is emo.

Comment

• Sweet Pea 50

didnt bringer travel to deep into the rabbit hole and was shook at what he saw?

internal corruption that makes mexico look like a tea party.

Comment

Working...
                      X