Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr : who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if chavez was scared to throw his hands against martinez just imagine what he would do against GGG

Think Clottey vs Pac or floyd when Ortiz had him on the ropes

Comment

Poll added.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        bum fights my favorite
        LMAO!!!!

photoshoppers go in!!!

Comment

I'd give Chavez Jr a good shot I know that much.

I just don't get all this Golovkin rubbish, a win over Proksa who is nothing but a euro bum and tied 1-1 with Kerry Hope and apparently this means you can beat anyone in boxing. I swear people on here are as deluded as Amir Khan.

Did anybody really expect Proska too last 6? I know I never and it certainly wasn't because I felt Golovkin was a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I'd give Chavez Jr a good shot I know that much.

I just don't get all this Golovkin rubbish, a win over Proksa who is nothing but a euro bum and tied 1-1 with Kerry Hope and apparently this means you can beat anyone in boxing. I swear people on here are as deluded as Amir Khan.

Did anybody really expect Proska too last 6? I know I never and it certainly wasn't because I felt Golovkin was a monster.
            Once the best step to the plate you'll see.

Jr gets brutalized. Only one guy is even money with Triple G. Sergio

Comment

GGG wouldn't win as easy as people think he would. Chavez Jr would definitely test that chin of his.

Comment

golovkin would do what sergio couldn't and stop chavez jr...

Comment

Having amateur experience probably means that Golovkin has some boxing ability, so he won't have to slug it out with Jr. all night. Golovkin will be able to win rounds behind his jab and he'll have the ability to stay in the pocket and bang away. Although he'd be at a size disadvantage, I think Golovkin's chin/punch resistance will allow him to shatter Jr's will. Golovkin has better technique in a phone booth and can throw his own nasty hooks/uppercuts from that distance.

Golovkin is more capable at every facet of boxing, so how is Jr. gonna beat him with just his weight advantage?

Comment

Golovkin would kill him.

Comment

Dat Golovkin doesn't have the movement that Martinez has and he won't be able to outslug Chavez jr. Da Mexican breaks 3G down ova da long haul and stops him.

Fighting and beating a cruisa weight is different from beating a Proksa

Comment

Working...
                      X