Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Manny says he's gonna go back to his aggressive style when he was 25-26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that you actually believe this has me amazed

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      The fact that you actually believe this has me amazed
      I do, if he's gonna approach Marquez in the same manner he did the 3rd fight then might as well hand him the win, Manny has really emphasized on changing his game plan and fighting more aggressively. I'm expecting a better fight though, a more exciting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        I do, if he's gonna approach Marquez in the same manner he did the 3rd fight then might as well hand him the win, Manny has really emphasized on changing his game plan and fighting more aggressively. I'm expecting a better fight though, a more exciting one.
        If he tries to fight like that he will get countered all night.He lost alot of speed and that plays into Jmm hands

Comment

There's only so much aggression that Pac can bring before Marquez begins to exploit it. Face-first aggression is not gonna win Pac the fight, it might even leave him open to getting stopped. You don't play Russian roulette with a counter-puncher. He can't bum-rush JMM and hit him with combinations like he did the first 2 fights because Marquez has a manual for Pac's style at this point. Pac cannot do anything that Marquez hasn't already seen, he no longer has the element of surprise. Only way Marquez gets beat is if he gets old overnight. If he doesn't get knocked down and he doesn't give up any rounds, he'll win this fight.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 09-24-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            There's only so much aggression that Pac can bring before Marquez begins to exploit it. Face-first aggression is not gonna win Pac the fight, it might even leave him open to getting stopped. You don't play Russian roulette with a counter-puncher.
            Lets be real here, I know anythings possible but Manny ain't getting stopped now, Marquez is more likelier to get stopped and even that ain't happening either.

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            If he tries to fight like that he will get countered all night. He lost alot of speed and that plays into Jmm hands
            Which is what happened in the 3rd fight, except here he puts himself in a better position to win. Also, both of them have slowed.

How did you guys score the 3rd fight by the way? I didn't think it was nearly as competitive as the first 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Lets be real here, I know anythings possible but Manny ain't getting stopped now, Marquez is more likelier to get stopped and even that ain't happening either.

Which is what happened in the 3rd fight, except here he puts himself in a better position to win. Also, both of them have slowed.

How did you guys score the 3rd fight by the way?
              i thought Jmm won a close fight 7 -5

Comment

lol so people already forgot what was said pre fight for Pac v Marquez III?

Comment

Pac is just trying to sell tickets, the guy doesnt want to hurt anyone anymore he even said why knock a guy out when you get paid either way.

If Manny fights with that aggression he would do better, but Pacman has difficulty closing the distance and doesn't trap guys like a pressure fighter does.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Pac is just trying to sell tickets, the guy doesnt want to hurt anyone anymore he even said why knock a guy out when you get paid either way.

If Manny fights with that aggression he would do better, but Pacman has difficulty closing the distance and doesn't trap guys like a pressure fighter does.
                    if he fights in that wild balls to the wall style he will get a beating. in the 3rd fight pac and roach were saying it will end in a ko victory for pac. NOT!!!!! he will get countered all night by JMM. and its "funny" how he seems to no longer have any power. and its got nothing to do with god, politics or his family. JMM beat him solid the last fight and he will do it again. why? because pac has big trouble with boxers. he looks great vs no defense straight ahead fighters. but give him lateral movement and angles and he gets lost. and roach is incapable of solving the riddle of JMM's style. no robbery this time, JMM by UD. Bank on it.

Comment

I agree with most of the fellas in this thread. it's just manny's way to try and sell tickets. I ain't mad at him tho, he gotta eat.

Comment

Working...
                      X