Collapse
No announcement yet.

The joke coach Roach saying Matthysse is a future #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of Roach but he is entitled to "his" opinion. What's wrong with knockouts? If you are that much better than your opposition then why not demonstrate it with a knockout? I enjoy watching a boxing fight but love knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by CokeCider View Post
      Matthysse is vastly overrated
      Stick around September 15th for the butthurt.

Comment

Floyd may be in a bad spot if things don't go his way against Canelo. If Canelo can either drop him or wins by close decision, there will be a rematch against Canelo. If he wins and Matts destroys Garcia, I can't imagine him being willing to fight Matts immediately, especially if he takes some damage against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Floyd may be in a bad spot if things don't go his way against Canelo. If Canelo can either drop him or wins by close decision, there will be a rematch against Canelo. If he wins and Matts destroys Garcia, I can't imagine him being willing to fight Matts immediately, especially if he takes some damage against Canelo.
          Health first !

Comment

I wanna see you dumb asses train a world class boxer then you ******s can talk

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Being unbeaten (in my eyes) and being the dominating #1 guy at 140 (once he KO's Danny) is a good step to that...

When May, Pac and Marquez retire (The ageing Elites)... Don't be surprised to see Lucas Top 3.

Comment

Garcia will prevent that from happening. Garcia is going to land a left hook or a Straight Right that will KO lucas.

Comment

If Matthysse ever becomes pfp #1, then that would mean that boxing is truly in the gutter as a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    Being unbeaten (in my eyes) and being the dominating #1 guy at 140 (once he KO's Danny) is a good step to that...

When May, Pac and Marquez retire (The ageing Elites)... Don't be surprised to see Lucas Top 3.
                    All Mathysse has going for him is his power. Garcia is going to KO him when lucas eventually gasses out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      If Matthysse ever becomes pfp #1, then that would mean that boxing is truly in the gutter as a sport.
                      Don't worry Frank, it'll be Golovkin #1, Matthysse #2.

Comment

Working...
                      X