Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

_________

Comment

I am not a racist but one thing that doesnt sit well with me is if someone is half cast like obama hes is considered black and the fact is he isnt black because he is half white is never mentioned same with tiger he is more chinese/asian then anything yet is considered "black". btw the ts is a dick we all not what he is trying to do which is pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
        I am not a racist but one thing that doesnt sit well with me is if someone is half cast like obama hes is considered black and the fact is he isnt black because he is half white is never mentioned same with tiger he is more chinese/asian then anything yet is considered "black". btw the ts is a dick we all not what he is trying to do which is pretty lame.
        As far as im concerned i know that if any one calls me a racist well I voted for a black president.

Comment

When are people going to realize that were all from the same source. When I have kids I am going to teach them to respect everyone no matter what race or color they are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
              so last night we were hanging arround and suddenly he says something like "black people are dumb and inferior humans".

I never knew he was a racist so i was like excuse me? you know the president of the USA is black. He says "no he is half black and half white, its his white genes that made him so smart and succesfull"

So i said "no way even if his father had married a black women obama would have been succesfull."

so do you guys know if obama has a half brother somewere in the world? if obama's father has an other child with a black women? And do you guys know how succesfull obamas half brother ( if he has one) is so i can proof to my friend that he is wrong.

thanks!
              obama has a nigerian half brother living in a hut with a dirt floor. this is 100% true

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
                When are people going to realize that were all from the same source.
                The concept is simple, but most people can give a **** less.

Comment

Black people don't exist. They're just well tanned and well hung,LOLOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
                      obama has a nigerian half brother living in a hut with a dirt floor. this is 100% true
                      clearly his brother has taken after his black father. obama took after his mother, interesting.....

Comment

Working...
                      X