Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm from Houston. texans is 5-0. superbowl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    Who have they beat again?

Miami
    Jaguars
    Broncos
    Titans
    Jets

So they haven't beat a team with a winning record yet and people are calling them the best team in the NFL? Sorry, not sold. We'll see how good they are when they face the Ravens week 7 and Chicago week 10.
    I think this weekend will be a good test. The Packers may have a losing record but Aaron Rodgers is still a hell of a QB. The Ravens will be tough to but at least the Texans get to play them in Houston this time with Schaub instead of Yates. They have never beaten the Ravens but I hope that changes. The Bears in Chicago is going to be tough as hell too. One game at a time.

Comment

Will make the Playoffs but one and done.

Comment

Originally posted by putok View Post
        what yo think?
        Cushing is out for the season and they barely beat the Jets.

I don't think so.

I think SanFran and Denver is the final.

my Vikings are also a darkhorse who will surprise a lot of ppl. Ponder is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

I don't think so.

my Vikings are also a darkhorse who will surprise a lot of ppl. Ponder is legit.
          Houston played through more injuries last year and still made it to the second round of the playoffs. Losing Cushing sucks but the Texans will still pull through. I can see San Fran in the Super Bowl for sure but you must have a ton of confidence in the Broncos if you see them making it for the AFC. If the Texans don't make it to the final it will either be the Patriots or Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

I don't think so.

I doubt Denver makes it. 18, just does not have the tools he needs to get it done every time against the elite teams. 18 can keep them in games and win them, as shown as how he outplayed tom brady last week, but other than a few playmakers such as bailey and von miller, that defense is suspect unlike last year and can not make key defensive stands. I think manning is ******ed for not going to the 9ers, where he would be a prohibitive favorite to win it all.

Comment

A couple weeks ago I would have said they are guarateed going to represent the AFC in the SB.

But Brady and the Patriots look really good right now. Brady is being Brady but now they can actually run the football and by the end of the season I think their defense will be ready for the playoffs.

I'm leaning towards the Patriots being SB bound, again.

Denver is going to make the post season purely because of how bad the AFC West is, but they have like the 2nd toughest schedule in the league and I don't see them making a whole lot of noise in the playoffs

Comment

Miami
                Jaguars
                Broncos
                Titans
                Jets

So they haven't beat a team with a winning record yet and people are calling them the best team in the NFL? Sorry, not sold. We'll see how good they are when they face the Ravens week 7 and Chicago week 10.
                And they almost lost to the Jets. The first Houston drive and first Jets drive is how I expected for much of the game to be like. Not even close.

Comment

Teams that start the season hot usually don't reach the SB. Its all about how u finish the season.

Comment

Miami
                    Jaguars
                    Broncos
                    Titans
                    Jets

This right here......and the Jets shoulda beat them fools.

Comment

way too early to tell. they just lost their 2nd best defensive player and defensive team leader brian cushing for the season. they just got weaker up the middle with cody and now cushing gone. they have horrible special teams play due to the fact that joe marciano sucks but wont get fired because he's close to the owner. kubiak despite all the superficial ignorant praise of outsiders, is still an average head coach at best.

they are the most balanced but they are still untested. i think they beat a injury riddled packers team but we wont know about how real this team is until after the ravens and most importantly vs the patriots later on in the year.

jj watt is a fvking monster tho...

Comment

Working...
                      X