No announcement yet.

Raw Footage of Cartel Shootout From Sicario Perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    A big misconception is that legalization of Marijuana would dismantle cartels in Mexico. While I do agree that legalization should happen, the most possible scenario for Mexico would be the worst case: A surge in violence and civilian deaths.

Marijuana is their most profitable export, but most cartels also export other drugs such as methamphetamines, ecstasy, and cocaine. Outside of narcotics, they also traffic in immigrants, sex slaves, piracy and more recently, oil/gas. Unfortunately for the Mexican people, since the legalization of Marijuana will be cutting into cartel revenues, the cartels will have to push harder in the other areas of revenue listed above, but most heinously, the "business" of extortion and kidnapping.

"civil unrest."

you'd also be taking away billions in revenue. you can try and downplay that, but it would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Shot by one of the sicarios. Notice the custom armored truck and the 50 cal one dude shoots. It's all a game to this fools. This happened in Reynosa, across McAllen, Tx.

Dear Liberals/Anti-Gun Nuts

These are the 'bad guys you should be arguing with on the whole gun issue you guys have, not the 'good guys that own guns' is too late to get rid of all the illegal guns in America your best bet is to take a class and get your own.

Sincerely
      a good guy with guns
      Last edited by -jose-; 05-12-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Easy work for Beercules. Their brains would be on the pavement

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

have you ever killed a man?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            Dear Liberals/Anti-Gun Nuts

These are the 'bad guys you should be arguing with on the whole gun issue you guys have, not the 'good guys that own guns' is too late to get rid of all the illegal guns in America your best bet is to take a class and get your own.

Sincerely
            a good guy with guns
            Good post,,, totally agree..

No matter if you outlaw guns,, bad guys will still have them... Don't punish the law abiding citizens

Comment

these guys are no different than your typical marine or u.s. soldier.

poor guys who have no other option other than being a hired gun.

sicarios sell drugs while soldiers sell democracy and freedom.

both in the end are about money.

Mexico should legalize. but the mexican government makes too much money off of drug lords.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I hear you. Give me my m4 with an m68 or eotech and I'd be ghostin those fools

Comment

Does anyone ever wonder why we aren't using drones on the cartels but we're ok with bombing the **** out of Pakistan? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Does anyone ever wonder why we aren't using drones on the cartels but we're ok with bombing the **** out of Pakistan? Smh
                    we use drones we just dont bomb. but dea uses drones and follows most of these drug lords.

top dea officials have basically become crooked and sell info and protection to the biggest drug lords.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      have you ever killed a man?
                      No but I shot an afghan in the ass, and I can shoot.

Not joking I'm a real good shot with iron sights. With a scope I might as well be drunk

Comment

Working...
                      X