Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Amir Khan and 4 other fights that shouldn't happen next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac/Marquez 5 ain't bad.

Comment

Mayweather vs Khan should not happen under any circumstance. No way glass jaw deserves a shot.

Comment

I'm excited for Mayweather-Khan. I'm interested in what version of khan shows up.

Khan is the best 3 round fighter in the world. I can't think of a time when an opponent took any of the first 3 rounds off khan.

Soon as his opponents time the speed he gets into trouble.

Floyd has the most difficulty in the first 3 rounds. Hatton and Mosley both caused him trouble there.

With a loaded undercard it could be interesting.

Comment

Khan will fight Mayweather in May 2014 and only Khan's diehard fans, mostly from the UK give him any chance to win. It's great for Marquez to quit while he is ahead but Pacquiao would like to even it up and I'd like to see him get the chance. Canelo has been accused of ducking Molina for years. Why shouldn't he have a shot at Molina and his tittle to see who is better since he is still ranked near the top of the 154 pounders. He already offered Cotto a fight but Cotto is fighting Martinez. Why fight Kirkland when Molina is more highly regarded than Kirkland and has title while Kirkland does not. Hopkins is a great fighter but he is terrible to watch in my opinion. I know he can still beat most guys but why not retire for his health. He doesn't need the money as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
            I'm excited for Mayweather-Khan. I'm interested in what version of khan shows up.

Khan is the best 3 round fighter in the world. I can't think of a time when an opponent took any of the first 3 rounds off khan.

Soon as his opponents time the speed he gets into trouble.

Floyd has the most difficulty in the first 3 rounds. Hatton and Mosley both caused him trouble there.

With a loaded undercard it could be interesting.
            I can think of a time when an opponent took one of the first 3 rounds off Khan. He took the first round so convincingly that Khan was knocked out. He name was Prescott and he has begged Khan for a rematch any time any place for even a small amount of money.

Comment

I agree with all!

Comment

Floyd-Khan is about the money
                Floyd cares nothing about merit, so it's gonna happen
                preferably he'd fight Lara or at least Garcia
                Garcia is possible, but no way he ever fights Lara
                Pac and piss drinker should retire
                Hopkins-Shumenov is logical, nothing else for Hopkins now
                he could retire too but he doesn't have too, he can still fight
                no beef with Alvarez-Molina, but Alvarez should take an easy fight
                another bad loss would derail him big time at this point
                if Cotto's dumb enough to fight him, retire his ass and recoup
                Wlad-Leapai is just another name in Wlad's body count
                he's gotta handle his mandatories before chasing the WBC champ

Comment

Khan-Mayweather: **** fight but I still think its the best of a bad situation.

Pacquiao-Marquez: Agreed, it could be another classic but I want some fresh matchups.

Hopkins-Shumenov: No issue with it. I think Hopkins still has one more big fight in him

Alvarez-Molina: No issue with it. Just dont make it PPV

Klitscko-Leapai- Utter joke, a travesty really. Leapai fought someone with a 2-4 record this year.

Comment

Roy Jones vs. anyone

Comment

I can list several fights off the top, that shouldn't happen next year.

Floyd fighting anyone but Manny and WARdana.
                      Manny fighting anyone but Floyd and WARdana.
                      Khan fighting anyone but Prescott and Bradley.
                      Broner fighting anyone ever again in professional boxing except Ruslan on bath salts or WARgarito with loaded gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X