No announcement yet.

My BS account and 10 billion to your 50 billion on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BS account and 10 billion to your 50 billion on Mayweather

Floyd TKO. I changed it up. Still dead serious but it ends May 1st before I choose with no bias.

THE BET IS 5 MILLION TO YOUR 50 with me saying why is the other soon.

FYI...Floyd isn't usually a TKO dude. Why I think it? I can see it.
    Last edited by Verstyle; 04-27-2012, 01:20 AM. Reason: New bet

I am in. You got Cotto right?

Comment

I was seriously thinking about liquidating some of my assets to make a huge bet on Mayweather the books are being generous i have seen him as low as +300 should be +1100.

Comment

Im in

Comment

Hey versy dude, your statement is ambiguous, would you mind making it clearer?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Hey versy dude, your statement is ambiguous, would you mind making it clearer?
            you get the alt account he created yesterday for this bet and 10 billion if you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              you get the alt account he created yesterday for this bet and 10 billion if you win.
              Ok, so he got another BS account plus 10 billion on mayweather against a 50 billion on cotto? Read the thread title again, it says your '50 billion on mayweather'.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Ok, so he got another BS account plus 10 billion on mayweather against a 50 billion on cotto? Read the thread title again, it says your '50 billion on mayweather'.
                ohhh, i thought the confusion was on which account you were getting so i was just making a joke that its just some account he made a few hours ago.

as it says "your 50 billion on mayweather" i figured that wasnt something people would be confused about.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  ohhh, i thought the confusion was on which account you were getting so i was just making a joke that its just some account he made a few hours ago.

as it says "your 50 billion on mayweather" i figured that wasnt something people would be confused about.
                  Well, maybe he is saying 'My BS account and 10 billion, to your 50 billion, on Mayweather. Damn, I'm not good in English, it's my 5th language tbh.

Comment

why would you do such a stupid thing? dude ill give you all my points, stay.

Comment

Working...
                    X