No announcement yet.

EMERGENCY Untouchables Thread.. Nuthuggery in turmoil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMERGENCY Untouchables Thread.. Nuthuggery in turmoil

It is time for us Untouchables to unite. The Mayweather Mafia is now in turmoil. The leader says he's stepped down, yet some say he was overthrown. In any case, a new secular, extremist group has arisen....the Punishers.

Now is the time to attack Mayweather Jr. nuthuggery while defenses are low. We must also downplay Williams' resume as much as possible...I mean come on Winky didn't fight in like 2 years.. however, we must continue to criticize Mayweather's avoidance of the top dogs at 147 and fighting of smaller fighters.

Yes We Can, to a nuthug-free world.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    It is time for us Untouchables to unite. The Mayweather Mafia is now in turmoil. The leader says he's stepped down, yet some say he was overthrown. In any case, a new secular, extremist group has arisen....the Punishers.

Now is the time to attack Mayweather Jr. nuthuggery while defenses are low. We must also downplay Williams' resume as much as possible...I mean come on Winky didn't fight in like 2 years.. however, we must continue to criticize Mayweather's avoidance of the top dogs at 147 and fighting of smaller fighters.

Comment

haha we need to put these "punishers" into FEMA camps ASAP!!!

We also need to promote The_Executioner as our man for the Ball-licking Mafia head job. Its like the republicans that voted for Obama so that Hillary didn't win.

Comment

I'm not sure who is the don of the Mayweather Mafia. However, as long as nuthuggery must exist, it might as well be democratic.

With that said, we can endorse The Executioner as the don. Another pezzonovante

Comment

I'm not sure who is the don of the Mayweather Mafia. However, as long as nuthuggery must exist, it might as well be democratic.

With that said, we can endorse The Executioner as the don. Another pezzonovante
          Larrysmith was already appointed Don of the Mayweather Mafia. I don't want the position anyway. I'm a Mayweather Mercenary(exclusive term)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            Larrysmith was already appointed Don of the Mayweather Mafia. I don't want the position anyway. I'm a Mayweather Mercenary(exclusive term)
            Good lord. I'm sorry, the Untouchables then must not accept this new leadership. Larry is just terrible. The only worse choice I think would've been Horus.

One day, and this day may never come, you can call on us to provide a service. Until that day, we cannot accept this injustice that's been done to nuthuggery everywhere.

Comment

Good lord. I'm sorry, the Untouchables then must not accept this new leadership. Larry is just terrible. The only worse choice I think would've been Horus.

One day, and this day may never come, you can call on us to provide a service. Until that day, we cannot accept this injustice that's been done to nuthuggery everywhere.
              The Don (original leader) wasn't really even a Mayweather fan. At least Larry likes Floyd. The Don loves Paul Williams. Now he's The 5* General and he has a "Paul Williams Army" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                The Don (original leader) wasn't really even a Mayweather fan. At least Larry likes Floyd. The Don loves Paul Williams. Now he's The 5* General and he has a "Paul Williams Army" lol.
                That is an infamnia.

Comment

Lol this is becoming like the Balkans. We don't even have a mexican gang yet I don't think, although PBCS is sort of mexican in that our leader is Viva Mexico.

Comment

Nice info man...What Mayweather Mafia?...

Comment

Working...
                    X