No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on wrestlemania 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    But he is Hulk Hogan, did you see his match with Shawn Michael a few years ago and how strong he is? Whenever he touched HBK he flew across the ring
    This 1?

Hogan worlds strongest man

Lol someone posted already..

I think he was pissed because they agreed to let Hogan go over one time and HBK the other but Hogan changed his mind

Comment

when this happens

or this

two of the best moves in wwe history.

I can still hear the crowd.....THREEE DEE...

or 1% of this

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
        or 1% of this

Ahh, the good old days when assaulting women was allowed and political correctness was nonexistent. Watch Triple H and Stonecold beat the hell out of Lita. Start at 10:00

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Is Lesnar still doing those extremely powerful and dangerous moves with super heavyweights like he did back in the day?
          He's still vicious and reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            The WWE are not as stupid as WCW and their infamous Finger poke of Doom, which some say is the main reason WCW went under:

That was the beginning of the end...

All at once they made Goldberg lose, wasted Bret hart, and had finger of doom, all in about the same month... That was the point of no return..

That was their problem.. They had no long term plan.. Goldberg could have been atop a lot longer, and if your gonna job him to Nash at starrcade, then at least have Nash-Goldberg 2 at super brawl.. Or have hogan comeback and actually feud with Nash.. But instead they just dropped the ball on everything...

It's a shame cause i really liked wcw when it was around but at the end, they just sucked

Comment

I remember that.

HBK actually was suspended for this. He was making fun of Hogan by overselling his moves. HBK was upset that he was booked to lose to a senior citizen and mocked him during the match. Even Hogan had a embarrassed look on his face at one point.
              HBK overselling is the only thing worth remembering. I never knew he got suspended for it though lol. The way he sold in this match is not far off from how he usually sells.

Ahh, the good old days when assaulting women was allowed and political correctness was nonexistent. Watch Triple H and Stonecold beat the hell out of Lita. Start at 10:00

I'm surprised that I actually remember this! Hardys got absolutely wrecked with those chair shots, and few wrestlers take the Pedigree like Lita did. She's a trooper for allowing herself to be hit with the chair like that. Jim Ross sounding like he's having a heart-attack on commentary, brilliant!

Comment

Grown ass men watch this??? Really???

I stopped watching this by the time I was like 10.

Comment

WCW was amazing from mid 1996-beginning 1998. They made so many mistakes, mismanaged too much talent and money.

I still watch some of old clips of the Monday Night Wars and check out the shoot videos on YouTube.

NWO got ridiculous, I remember it pissing me off with how strong they were as a kid and how Sting seemed to be the only dude who would win vs them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Grown ass men watch this??? Really???

I stopped watching this by the time I was like 10.
                    If you've ever looked at the crowd, you'd notice that there's people of all ages. It's not like kids are the ones purchasing the tickets and merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      That was the beginning of the end...

All at once they made Goldberg lose, wasted Bret hart, and had finger of doom, all in about the same month... That was the point of no return..

That was their problem.. They had no long term plan.. Goldberg could have been atop a lot longer, and if your gonna job him to Nash at starrcade, then at least have Nash-Goldberg 2 at super brawl.. Or have hogan comeback and actually feud with Nash.. But instead they just dropped the ball on everything...

It's a shame cause i really liked wcw when it was around but at the end, they just sucked
                      That's what happens when you let two egomaniacs like Hogan and Nash book there own matches. The inmates were running the asylum and Hogan and Nash couldn't handle someone else in the company being over with the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X