No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    i know it isnt,lol they stickeyed a thread filled with rumors bout floyd lets see if this one gets stickeyed

so it is ok to smear floyds name with rumors?
    Of course it won't get stickeyed. IT'S OLD, VERY OLD.

This had just as many Floyd nuthuggers smearing Pacquiao's name the first time it was lumping posted. Get the lump over it. If and when Floyd's PED rumors are disproved as false, then the other thread will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
      The difference here is one article was written by one of the most credible writers in the sport, and the other was written by who knows who...coulda been Larry himself lol
      The difference is one is just a rumor the other guy actually REFUSED TO TAKE EXTRA TESTS

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Of course it won't get stickeyed. IT'S OLD, VERY OLD.

This had just as many Floyd nuthuggers smearing Pacquiao's name the first time it was lumping posted. Get the lump over it. If and when Floyd's PED rumors are disproved as false, then the other thread will go away.
        Just to be fair I don't remember those threads ever being stickied.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I think Larry's point is that "rumors" very often prove to be bull****.
          No, Larry's point was to defend Mayweather by blasting Pacquiao, followed by making another thread where he claims Pacquiao fans are obsessed with Mayweather and only make threads about him to distract from Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I don't remember, but they had just as many responses, and it was before the Mayweather/Pacquiao STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THESE TWO Thread was made.

Comment

Even the other Floyd nutthuggers are shaking their heads in dismay right now

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                The difference is that the current sticky isn't just about the Mayweather rumours, it's about other, legitimate issues as well.

It was a very clever smear to throw his name in the way he did.

Comment

Pac Roid busted! Marquez is still going to win, again....

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
                    The difference here is one article was written by one of the most credible writers in the sport, and the other was written by who knows who...coulda been Larry himself lol
                    So if Hauser took this and wrote a story it would make it true? Is that what you're are saying. The article he wrote was stories he heard, he doesn't know if it's true.

Comment

Ldawg, lay off the spray paint please. Feed your kids and change their diapers!

Comment

Working...
                      X