No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Paez Once Again Turns Back Omar Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Paez Once Again Turns Back Omar Chavez

Auditorio Municipal, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - Jorge Paez Jr. (32-4-1, 19KOs) fought his way to an impressive ten round unanimous decision over Omar Chavez (28-2-1, 21KOs) in a very anticipated junior middleweight rematch between the sons of two legendary Mexican fighters. All three judges saw it 96-94 for Paez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

did anybody catch this fight? it was good they went at it, chavez started kinda slow but then it got good.

Comment

NO! Everybody was too busy watching the Broner circus... Shame!

Comment

Paez beat him pretty easily, in fact I had the fight 99-91 in favour of Paez. The 96-94 scorecards doesn't show how dominant Paez actually was.

Comment

I went to go see it Live it was one hell of a match a one sided shutout by Paez , Everybody kept booing Chavez and kept talking **** to him in between rounds, the whole arena was rooting for Paez it was funny seeing Chavez Sr get all mad lol

Comment

thought Paez won by a wider margin than what the judges had it...what wwas disappointing was the arena only appeared 2b half full...

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
              I went to go see it Live it was one hell of a match a one sided shutout by Paez , Everybody kept booing Chavez and kept talking **** to him in between rounds, the whole arena was rooting for Paez it was funny seeing Chavez Sr get all mad lol
              Chavez Sr is a crazy old bastard.

Chavez loses it at the 0:25 second mark.

Last edited by mrpain81; 07-22-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
                They were fighting in Paez territory, all cachanillas were rooting for him... wish I made the trip but it wasn't pay day week. ARRIVA CHICALI!!!

Comment

Paez jr beat the crap out of omar i didnt see him win a round, it was in tijuas n it was mexicali vs culiacan so a nice rivalry, specially tijuas vs culican

Comment

I was also at the fight...to be honest with you I knew Paez would be to much for Chavez but i was rooting for Chavez.... The fight and the atmosphere were great the only problem was that they ran out of cerveza and it was hotter than a mother fckr!!

Comment

Working...
                    X