No announcement yet.

Gamboa VS Broner? Whos in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Gamboa is better in virtually every aspect of the game.

Until Broner beats some real world level names, it's not even something I think much about. What Broner does to decent fighters, Gamboa does to world level fighters.
    FINISH HIM! exactly. I knew there was just something so obvious about this fight that I wanted to add, but couldnt think of it. This was it.

Comment

Broner beats him should they ever meet. And I do not like him.

Comment

I really think Broner wins. He's just getting better in every fight I see him. It would be an awesome fight.

Comment

Broner easy

Comment

very very good fight, that we wont get to see. i would favor gamboa though..............

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
              Gamboa by UD or late TKO
              gamboa need a BIG fight he aint gettin any younger on boxrec they got him as 30 years old 0.0 which aint old compared to the hopkins but ur 30yrs old and havent had a BIG fight

i think broner would beat him in a EXCITING fight not knocking gamboa he's a HELL of a fighter tbh id rather see broner/gamboa then floyd/pac

Comment

I've got Gamboa in this.

Comment

Gamboa by KO in 8 rounds or less. I hope it happens but I doubt it will. They are bring Broner along slowly and carefully.

Comment

Ahh, you see, these are the fights that should happen, but hardly ever gget made. Like Im not into the mma much but damn do they put together the fights people want to watch. If boxing did this again, I think the sport will get another wind and be the powerhouse it once was. Just too much recycling and building up fighters too easy...

Comment

I'll take Gamboa by UD or some kind of stoppage late in the fight. I think he's faster on his feet as well as having a slight edge in handspeed. Also think he hits harder.

And I just don't see Broner being the second coming of Sweet Pea or even PBF at this point.

I'll grant that Gamboa seems to be closer to the end of his developmental curve than Broner, so in a year or two I might change my view. But for now, Gamboa is the man imo.

Btw, it's such a great matchup it'll probably never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X