Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd-Manny tied for #2 on RING's updated P4P list..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldnt care less. Who's picking this stuff? Some fat old guy? Doesnt mean s**t.

Comment

mayweather but question?

where do they rank martinez then?he knocked out his last 5 opponents....i mean he got an over weight middleweight scared 2 fight him....both dat ya claim 2 be number 1 wont fight him....

Comment

Keep em tied @2 until they fight eachother. Beating Bradley or cotto doesnt justify That spot. If one of them beats martinez maybe... but for now... fuk em both

Comment

Wouldn't matter if Pac was #1. He ain't gonna beat Floyd anyway.

Comment

Who cares?

There's only one real way to settle it.

Until the , this is all just bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              But in truth, do you really value (that much) the opinions of a bunch of guys who you probably know as much about boxing as them?

It isn't "official" like a belt or anything. It's a ranking by a magazine.

Like Beyonce' being the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.
              Yeah but it is a consensus of most...you can agree with it or not but most would agree either Pac or Floyd hold 1 or 2.. Most of the people on this or any other boxing message board would reflect that as well as most media and boxing publications...
              Last edited by Alibata; 05-08-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao was legitimately the #1 P4P fighter before the JMM fight...

After the JMM fight, whether the official records claim that he won or not, he should have been dropped to #2 or 3 because that was a gift decision and because of the strength of the #2's resume and performances at that time.

Comment

they should wait until the pac bradley fight. if pacqiao loses or struggles more than floyd did with cotto then floyd should rightfully be 1#. the 2 have scheduled fights are too close to each other to make a decision now for the sake of making a change. As of now i would keep it as is pac 1 floyd two. You really cant bump manny off since he hasnt had a chance to defend his spot with bradley. Floyd already made his move and it was a good one. Any slip up by pac floyd's performance will automatically supplant him as king again. that's my take on it.

Comment

I don't think either of them cares but this may be Ring trying any little thing to help get the fight made.

Comment

"no win situation"....Floyd is one of the best ever and "they" still dont wanna give him any credit. SHAME.

Comment

Working...
                      X