Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Will Be Ringside For Martinez vs Barker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost repsect for Martinez. Hes clearly ducking Pirog and picking on a defenseless Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      wtf Barker aint no star.
      lol............chill bro

Comment

why doesn't anyone understand that martinez and his camp hinted towards taking an easy fight after dzinziruk? barker is obviously their easy fight, his team feels he deserved to take an easy fight. either way, martinez is going to have to fight the best after this or else he'll get dropped in p4p rankings cause donaire is right right behind him. hopefully it's pirog, guy actually wants to fight, unlike sturm or chavez jr. we'll see what happens in the post-fight, hopefully pirog goes up to martinez & dibella and tries working something out. that or he face quillin or a top 15 middleweight on hbo for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          I lost repsect for Martinez. Hes clearly ducking Pirog and picking on a defenseless Brit.
          like pirog any diffrent he will get ktfo by martinez

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            why doesn't anyone understand that martinez and his camp hinted towards taking an easy fight after dzinziruk? barker is obviously their easy fight, his team feels he deserved to take an easy fight. either way, martinez is going to have to fight the best after this or else he'll get dropped in p4p rankings cause donaire is right right behind him. hopefully it's pirog, guy actually wants to fight, unlike sturm or chavez jr. we'll see what happens in the post-fight, hopefully pirog goes up to martinez & dibella and tries working something out. that or he face quillin or a top 15 middleweight on hbo for now.
            According to Martineze's promoter "Pirog is nothing and a nobody". aka Easy fight. Instead of fighting a easy fight with Pirog they go with barker?

Pirog been trying to get Martinez for a quick minute.

I have a strong feeling that Martinez is overrated and they are trying to cash him out with a Floyd/Manny fight before he gets embarrassed by someone like Pirog and his stock falls like the S&P

Comment

Sergio Martinez. All business politics aside could you please hurry up and kick this kid's ass.

Comment

WAR PIROG! Get this ducker and dodger to come out and fight. . . lol all he wants to do is call out guys he outweighs by 40 damn pounds. . . shameful. . .

PIROG - MAKE HIM FIGHT - get in the ring post-fight and taunt him!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  According to Martineze's promoter "Pirog is nothing and a nobody". aka Easy fight. Instead of fighting a easy fight with Pirog they go with barker?

Pirog been trying to get Martinez for a quick minute.

I have a strong feeling that Martinez is overrated and they are trying to cash him out with a Floyd/Manny fight before he gets embarrassed by someone like Pirog and his stock falls like the S&P
                  that's what his promoter said. he looks at it like this, why fight this kid if you can make the same amount fighting any other fighter on HBO? especially if there is a bigger money fight in your own division (chavez jr). i'm not saying it's right, i don't think it is, but dibella is just saying pirog brings nothing to the table in terms of financial gain, and it is true.
                  with barker, team martinez (not dibella) said they're going to take an easy fight. obviously they don't think pirog is an easy fight because they didn't go after him and his belt, so that there tells you they're not overlooking him, but they're also in no hurry to fight him because he isn't that much a threat at the moment.
                  yeah he's white and european how you like them, but dude should really build his own name up, for his own career, not just a shot at martinez. i'm sure if he would've tried fighting more in the states, canada, or england, he would be a pretty big name, or bigger than he is now. thus, making him someone martinez would have to fight, not just could fight. trust me, if pirog continues on how like he's doing, this fight will happen eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    WAR PIROG! Get this ducker and dodger to come out and fight. . . lol all he wants to do is call out guys he outweighs by 40 damn pounds. . . shameful. . .

PIROG - MAKE HIM FIGHT - get in the ring post-fight and taunt him!
                    your really going to look stupid when martinez whoops pigrog back to russia

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      wtf Barker aint no star.
                      you don't have no sense of humor

Comment

Working...
                      X