• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 120 View Post
    typical White trash covered in tattos bar room brawllin MMA fan

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
      Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.
      Am sure you're a Pacquiao fan, Trying to make Mayweather fans look bad with your fake ALT...Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Am sure you're a Pacquiao fan, Trying to make Mayweather fans look bad with your fake ALT...Good luck.
        no pac fan here man, not impressed at all by a guy that beats Money's left overs or over the hill Top rank cans

Comment

There are several Mayweather fans on here. It's just pointless to argue on the internet when it's 25 against each 1.

Comment

This thread is funny considering when there were rumors Floyd was going to UFC, all the Floyd fans were saying they weren't gonna watch boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              im a fan. i dont understand the hype about pac beating the guy mosley beat and all the *******s discrediting mosleys win over margo and floyds over mosley but their haetful agenda is as always prevalent. floyd wins a ud.
              You dont understand that Pac slaughtered a Middleweight and tough opponent in Margarito who was simply avoided by alot of fighters of few years back..

I guess Floyd beating a bloated lightwieght fighter in Marquez and not making the contracted weight is more impressive...

And to this Thread Starters, Yes it is pointless to make threads about Floyd destroying Pac when its official enough that Floyd just isnt interested..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                You dont understand that Pac slaughtered a Middleweight and tough opponent in Margarito who was simply avoided by alot of fighters of few years back..

I guess Floyd beating a bloated lightwieght fighter in Marquez and not making the contracted weight is more impressive...

And to this Thread Starters, Yes it is pointless to make threads about Floyd destroying Pac when its official enough that Floyd just isnt interested..

Please tell me what Margarito has done without Cement in his gloves?

He got beat down my mosley, thats the only thing Margacheeto has ever done without cement in his gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  There are several Mayweather fans on here. It's just pointless to argue on the internet when it's 25 against each 1.
                  yeah considering that that 1 is also most likely borderline ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
                    no pac fan here man, not impressed at all by a guy that beats Money's left overs or over the hill Top rank cans
                    Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey three fighters Floyd never fought..

Pac fought DLH and Hatton two fighters Floyd fought AND BEAT THEM QUICKER AND EASIER...

When will you haters realize...

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      This thread is funny considering when there were rumors Floyd was going to UFC, all the Floyd fans were saying they weren't gonna watch boxing anymore.
                      You are the king at generalizing.

Comment

Working...
                      X