No announcement yet.

Invisible Empire – A New World Order Defined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Empire – A New World Order Defined

Jason Bermas’ highly anticipated documentary Invisible Empire exposes the New World Order in their own words, by painstakingly showing how the elite have not only conspired to create a dictatorial global government in private, but have publicly stated their agenda hundreds of times in public.

By highlighting the words of people like Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Mullen, David Cameron, Gordon Brown and many many others, Invisible Empire dispenses with the conjecture and sticks to the cold hard facts. This movie is guaranteed to wake up even the most ardent skeptic to the manifestly provable acceleration towards an authoritarian planetary regime that intends to control and regulate every aspect of our existence.

Invisible Empire is all conspiracy and no theory – proving beyond doubt how the elite have openly conspired to insidiously rule the globe via the engines of the CFR, the United Nations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg group.

The film traces the lineage of the evolution of global governance from Samuel Zane Batten’s 1919 manifesto New World Order, through to Hitler’s vision of a 1000 year Reich, to the modern incarnation of the conspiracy which has its roots in the evil deeds of people like George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.

Invisible Empire catalogues the primary criminal enterprises through which the agenda is financed, operated and advanced – government controlled drug-running, false flag terror, banking scams, and state sponsored assassination.

CONSPIRACY NUTS HO!

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      CONSPIRACY NUTS HO!

Did you even watch the video ????

You will be very easy to subdue, when the time comes ......

"The first step in avoiding the trap, is knowing of its existence."

Comment

nuts

Comment

I like to base my politics and level of paranoia on personal experience, researched and referenced political and historical literature and trusted journalism not internet videos like ****egeist, etc

So nah, not watching it.

Comment

FINALLY a decent thread, I feel u on this conspiracy ****, but since the video is too long, let me watch it and get back to you later

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
              I like to base my politics and level of paranoia on personal experience, researched and referenced political and historical literature and trusted journalism not internet videos like ****egeist, etc

So nah, not watching it.

That is the most foolish **** I've read today ... I'm leaving the door open in the event you post another reply.

Your personal experience in on the level of a commoner who works for a company {If you're lucky} pays your taxes, get laid {If you're lucky} and eat, **** and piss.

What the hell do you know about the inner circles of the super wealthy and their designs on worldly events ????

And since you put it out there "researched and referenced political and historical literature and trusted journalism" Freakin Hilarious

If I were you {One who criticizes that which they have yet to review} I wouldn't make any more statements.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                FINALLY a decent thread, I feel u on this conspiracy ****, but since the video is too long, let me watch it and get back to you later
                Lots of people make an awful lot of money out of writing books on this stuff, seems a better motive than the ones they put forward

Comment

im watching this vid right now but i never really understood the New World Order, can someone explain to me it what exactly is it? and why is it a bad thing?

Comment

Maybe its true maybe not but if this **** has been going on for 100 of years and I know my parents have been happy with their lifes and my grandparents have been happy with their lifes and im happy with my life so far , then what does it mather??

Comment

Working...
                    X