dhwidhwihfwi

khans **** scared

Comment

Originally posted by d-1-n-only View Post
      dhwidhwihfwi

khans **** scared
      Yes he is, yes he is

Comment

What TV channel is Khan's next fight on?

Comment

I don't think Khan is scared but there is no way that Warren will risk him. Khan has massive confidence in his abilities but i think Muarry is stylistically a nightmare for Khan.

Muarry is a pressure fighter who hits hard with both hands. He has a good chin, strong heart and is always very well conditioned.

Khan has quicker hands and better movement but lacksstamina and has a china chin. Only thing is I think Khan is psyically much bigger.

Comment

Can't really say much about Khan...never gotten the opportunity to see him fight...but my view from what Ive read from different sources, its just a matter of good exposure & a quality opponent & he will be done with.

Comment

khan will duck murray until the public deman it or murrays on warrens books so that warren wont lose nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Landi View Post
                Can't really say much about Khan...never gotten the opportunity to see him fight...but my view from what Ive read from different sources, its just a matter of good exposure & a quality opponent & he will be done with.
                Plenty of evidence of him getting clocked on youtube mate. Just bang in his name followed by fight.
                Originally posted by The Wire View Post
                It's funny how the tide is turning against Khan. We're beginning to realise that he may be the next Audley lol
                I never was on his side in first place! I knew he had a lucky run in Olympics and from his style you could tell he would never really adapt to pro's. He got clocked in ABA's that same year before he turned pro! I was there and it was funny as ****. After a 13 second 8 count and narrow victory, he pulled out of the tournament next stage as he had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernando Torres View Post
                  Plenty of evidence of him getting clocked on youtube mate. Just bang in his name followed by fight.

I never was on his side in first place! I knew he had a lucky run in Olympics and from his style you could tell he would never really adapt to pro's. He got clocked in ABA's that same year before he turned pro! I was there and it was funny as ****. After a 13 second 8 count and narrow victory, he pulled out of the tournament next stage as he had nothing to gain and everything to lose.
                  He hardly had a lucky run in the Olympics - he was a great amateur boxer. There was no one at this year's games that stood out like he did in 04.

Comment

khan would destroy the one dimensional Murray who gets hit far too easy.

Comment

pretty sure Amir Khan would smash Murray to pieces.

But Khan should be fighting him not the columbian love child of Two Jags.

Comment

Working...
                      X