Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch talks about Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since when did manfredo,pudwill,ashira,salem,bika,mcyintre ever prove themself

Comment

goddamn bull**** starts off again about quality of opposition... I can do the exact same thing on marvin hagler.. all the people hagler beat were ****.. i can say that by default. i can assume that going down in ranks of his opponents they were all ****. you can just ****ing assume like that. im not sure people will understand what i mean, but Calzaghe is a ****ing great champion whether he's beat any "greats" or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMKO View Post
        goddamn bull**** starts off again about quality of opposition... I can do the exact same thing on marvin hagler.. all the people hagler beat were ****.. i can say that by default. i can assume that going down in ranks of his opponents they were all ****. you can just ****ing assume like that. im not sure people will understand what i mean, but Calzaghe is a ****ing great champion whether he's beat any "greats" or not.
        calzaghe is a good champion, he's beaten quality opponents like robin reid, even though reid was old or shot or whatever, a win is still a win. i'd say calzghe is good but it's a lil early to call him great... he needs to fight kessler and then hops at 175

Comment

Calzaghe

Are you having a laugh.
          Look at Calzaghes record. He only fights blown up light middles or bums. Evans Ashira was to fight Takaloo couple of years ago?????

Manfredo Jnr What a Joke. If He had the Balls He would sell out a venue for the first time. Even v Lacy arena not even 1/2 full.

List of decent fighters Calzaghe could have fought but has avoided

Johnson
          Jones Jnr
          Tarver
          Hopkins
          Woods
          Kessler
          Beyer

Hey only my opinion iv been a keen boxing follower for many years and i think Froch is the real deal.

I realy hope we get to see this fight, I would pay to watch it.
          Promoters should give fihgt fans what they want instead of hyping up one sided yawn fights. I would love to see the following fights, all british all would be proper fights what do you think????????????

Haye v Macrenelli
          Calzaghe v Froch
          Witter v Hatton

Comment

Calzaghe

Are you having a laugh.
            Look at Calzaghes record. He only fights blown up light middles or bums. Evans Ashira was to fight Takaloo couple of years ago?????

Manfredo Jnr What a Joke. If He had the Balls He would sell out a venue for the first time. Even v Lacy arena not even 1/2 full.

Johnson
            Jones Jnr
            Tarver
            Hopkins
            Woods
            Kessler
            Beyer

Hey only my opinion iv been a keen boxing follower for many years and i think Froch is the real deal.

I realy hope we get to see this fight, I would pay to watch it.
            Promoters should give fihgt fans what they want instead of hyping up one sided yawn fights. I would love to see the following fights, all british all would be proper fights what do you think????????????

Haye v Macrenelli
            Calzaghe v Froch
            Witter v Hatton

Comment

Calzaghe

Calzaghe is a Chicken **** and will neva fight froch or woods. I would like to see what Calzaghes old man would say when Froch knocks out Joe with a sweet uppercut. He is such a tosser.
              Anyway the geeaer who says Hagler only fought bums. Hearns wasnt bad. Did he not fight Minter too??????
              Go on joe carry on dodging, maybee if he took some decent fight he would get recognition he craves and maybee a horse rider woulnt win sports personality of year.
              Hatton or Witter deserved it more than Calzaghe. I would take Witter to beat Hatton anyway be v close though i like them both just htik witter would be too smart for Hatton Pick him off and frustrate. Hattons very open at times and Witter hits hard. wot do you think????????

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post

Johnson
                Jones Jnr
                Tarver
                Hopkins
                Woods
                Kessler
                Beyer
                All right, whose alt are you?

Joe avoided Tarver? Tarver was the first name he called out after destroying Lacy. Tarver was interested, but has sinced backed down after getting his ass handed to him by Hopkins.

Everyone knows Hopkins backed out of a deal to fight Joe by doubling his financial demands.

Everyone knows Joe was targetting Johnson. Unfortunately, Johnson ****ed up (or was robbed in my opinion) against Woods. Thus a fight with Johnson became a non event.

Who cares about Beyer? Beyer was a shot fighter. Everyone knows that.

Kessler is a credible opponant. But there are far bigger fishes across the Atlantic for Joe: Taylor or Winky or even Hopkins if his fight with Maskaev falls through.

So STFU.

Comment

Calzaghe is a Chicken **** and will neva fight froch or woods. I would like to see what Calzaghes old man would say when Froch knocks out Joe with a sweet uppercut. He is such a tosser.
                  Anyway the geeaer who says Hagler only fought bums. Hearns wasnt bad. Did he not fight Minter too??????
                  Go on joe carry on dodging, maybee if he took some decent fight he would get recognition he craves and maybee a horse rider woulnt win sports personality of year.
                  Hatton or Witter deserved it more than Calzaghe. I would take Witter to beat Hatton anyway be v close though i like them both just htik witter would be too smart for Hatton Pick him off and frustrate. Hattons very open at times and Witter hits hard. wot do you think????????
                  I assume this is tongue in cheek as Hearns was an excellent fighter, his only problem being the strength of his chin which I now believe had a lot to do with his spindly legs.

Comment

I think Froch-Calzaghe will never happen.

Just like Benn, Collins, Watson - Calzaghe never happened.

Joe is 34 now, so he has got another 3-4 years left.

Frotch will take over when Jow quits (just like Jow took over from benn etc when they quit).

Comment

I think you'll find that plenty avoided Calzaghe.
                      I would personally like to have seen Calzaghe fight Froch instead of Manfredo, because i don't believe he'll get much credit for beating Manfredo.
                      Although Manfredo is a very good fighter i think Calzaghe will have too much for him, but IMO this fight has been made to give Calzaghe further exposure in the states.
                      Carl Froch would pose a bigger threat than Manfredo IMO, but although i would like to see Calzaghe V Froch, i think that Froch maybe needs to fight a better level of opponent to push his claims further i.e. Froch's past four fights have been against Dodson, Magee, Westerman, and Groenewald (i think that's how you spell it) and Calzaghe's have been against Bika, Lacy, Ashira, and Veit... A bit of a contrast IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X