No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soto Karass Very Motivated To Battle Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soto Karass Very Motivated To Battle Keith Thurman

October, 2013 - In what has ''fight of the year'' written all over it, Jesus ''Renuente'' Soto-Karass will finish 2013 riding his good fortune momentum at the MGM GRAND ARENA in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 14th, as he faces power-punching Keith ''The One'' Thurman in a twelve round battle with the WBA Interim Welterweight belt at stake.

A renewed Karass, 28-8-3 (18KOs) will be coming into the fight, with a scorcher of a left hook to the jaw stoppage over former WBC Welterweight world champion Andre Berto in his last outing this past July.

Taking his career seriously, putting in the extra hard work and coming down to the Welterweight ranks once more has proved the best thing for the Los Mochis, Sinaloa fighter, who is 4-1 in his last fights. His only loss in a barn-burner brawl against Marcos Maidana in December of 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good fight

If we get the soto karass that fought berto, were in For a good fight

Comment

karass is gonna come forward scream that he's a warrior & end up getting sodomized.........

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        karass is gonna come forward scream that he's a warrior & end up getting sodomized.........
        better then, never stepping in a ring with a rivial and just chalking it up to being a rich coward.

Some men are cut from some tough cloth, other some stank ass panties.

Comment

This should be a great fight. I like Thurman by late stoppage or UD in a competitive fight with lots of action.

Comment

Judah and Guerrero are smart to pass on Soto Karass. If Soto Karass can take Thurman's power he can win this fight. I doubt he can get a fair shake on the scorecards but he still a live dog IMO.

Comment

Thank you Soto Karass for getting rid of Andre Berto

Comment

Yes Thank you Soto, for beating the fraud and hype job that is Berto.
                Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                Thank you Soto Karass for getting rid of Andre Berto

Comment

Ehhh...I think JSK will get KO'd, but I think Thurman can be outboxed

Comment

dont anyone wish sometimes karrass had the balls of floyd jr and duck fighters that really could hurt his ass bad...thurman murders him

Comment

Working...
                    X