Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes through Pac's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Which is why those guys spent most of their careers hiding out in babby divisions scared to move up while May, Corrales and Castillo were above them

Prime Morales? Morales was past it even when he beat Manny. Dude has been shot for like a decade already.
    morales made a comeback when he was fat and old and still ****ed some good fighters up, even in his losses.

Barrera started at flyweight. He was 5'6, a natural FW, "hiding out in baby divisions" Corrales was 5'10, massive in comparison, he made Floyd look Tiny.

Not everyone is blessed with a MW noggin on a FW body like pac, i have suspicions that both Pac, Marquez and even Mayweather in his last fight were doping.

That being said, Pacquiao has one of the best resumes of all time, It ranks over Floyds by a solid Margin.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

That being said, Pacquiao has one of the best resumes of all time, It ranks over Floyds by a solid Margin.
      Disagree. His resume and performances 135 and up have left a lot to be desired. His resume is also littered with loses and questionable wins, which detract from it in comparison to Floyd's.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        morales made a comeback when he was fat and old and still ****ed some good fighters up, even in his losses.

Barrera started at flyweight. He was 5'6, a natural FW, "hiding out in baby divisions" Corrales was 5'10, massive in comparison, he made Floyd look Tiny.

Not everyone is blessed with a MW noggin on a FW body like pac, i have suspicions that both Pac, Marquez and even Mayweather in his last fight were doping.

That being said, Pacquiao has one of the best resumes of all time, It ranks over Floyds by a solid Margin
        He certainly does not.

Comment

Better than Floyd's resume? Seems close to me me, but Manny probably edges him out. I will have to defer to the experts here on this though. What you guys say?

Comment

Working...
          X