Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
    I think it's classless (although not unexpected) the way Arum is throwing Bradley under the bus instead of being neutral and saying the better man will be determined in the rematch.

Now if Bradley was under another promotional company.....no problem, but it is ridiculous that your own promoter is coming out saying the things Arum is saying.
    The fans no Bradley had nothing to do with this disgracful decision it was Arum who has the power to bribe officials

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
      Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.
      If I remember correctly, he was trying to out-maneuver Pacquiao when he twisted his ankle, it was the pressure of trying to get back into position and get out of range so he wouldn't get hit by surprise.

Comment

Arum is shameful.

Comment

PAC should just retire and leave TR. Nobody should be a fool too many times and be fooled again buying PPV at least we know WWE is scripted. They just showed the Boxing paying FANS how they can all ROB us and manipulate like their own puppet. NO MORE PPV boxing for me until the sport of boxing is better regulated. I can always stream is for free. Why invite bunch of friends and families to see a rigged fight. Yes i believe JMM won the last fight, the first fight should be Manys and the second could go either way. Their fight is always close. But this one with PAC/Bradley is not even close. All Bradley has to do is survive and the judges won it for him. For sure this matches is fixed. Dont know if PAC is involved. Win or lose PAC makes his $$$. Most people think ARUM rigged the fight just because his a shaddy character and PAC should stay the fu@k away from him. Maybe then a fight with Money May will happen and thats what the fans want to see.
          Last edited by Eric_Teaman; 06-12-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

He has to cover up his dirty deeds..

Comment

I think he thought the fight would be closer than what it was, so this wouldn't blow up like it has.

And now it's backfired it's a case of damage limitation, which obviously has to be supporting Pac.

So for Arum personally, it's the sensible option.

Comment

I think it's classless (although not unexpected) the way Arum is throwing Bradley under the bus instead of being neutral and saying the better man will be determined in the rematch.

Now if Bradley was under another promotional company.....no problem, but it is ridiculous that your own promoter is coming out saying the things Arum is saying.
                No especially for after all the shi* he talked and than got dominated! He even admitted to Arum after the fight he couldn't beat him! There shouldn't be a rematch because Bradley got his ass beat and got the biggest robbery I've seen in 20 yrs of watching boxing.

Comment

Until Tim Bradley himself admits he said that to Arum, I.wouldn't believe any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    Until Tim Bradley himself admits he said that to Arum, I.wouldn't believe any of it.
                    I believe it because he was walking back to the corner every round loin defeated and knowing there was nothing he could do. His wife knew he lost and at the end of the fight he was shocked they robbed Pacquiao.

Also you don't say at the end of a fight I haveto go back and review the tape to see if you won. That motherfu*ker knows he lost along with the rest of the world. For the last two days all I have been hearing on sports radio and TV this was the biggest robbery they have ever seen. I've heard some saying this is the biggest robbery in sports history.

Bradley deserves all the criticism he gets for talking all that shot and gettin dominated not livin up to the hype. Anyone who says any othe wise is nothing but a Pacquiao hater bottom line!

Comment

My whole thing is why isn't Bradley defending himself or putting Arum in his place. That guy knows he didnt win and just going to sit there and take. I could feel bad for him if he stood up for himself, but he knows he wasn't the winner and instead trying to defend himself he is just going ot sit there and let Arum run over him. I can not respect that, not if your going to let him do that you and say nothing about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X