No announcement yet.

How was y'all's Holidays?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was y'all's Holidays?

Christmas? Channukah? Kwanzaa? Festivus?

Last thing I wanted to do was open the office today but gotta get back to reality.

Got mad drunk with some old HS friends I haven't seen in 14 yrs, did the family thing, probably gained 15 lbs over the course of 3 days, and got some good presents. (Mountain bike and and I Pad, and some clothes from relatives who have no fashion sense). Got to spend time with my baby boy. Only thing bad that happened was the Lakers losing, but other than that, it was a good weekend!

What y'all do? Any good presents? Funny stories?

Was at work.

I picked up a work holiday weekend from a co-worker offering $100 too. I spent the hundred and also expecting a jump in my paycheck this coming payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Was at work.

I picked up a work holiday weekend from a co-worker offering $100 too. I spent the hundred and also expecting a jump in my paycheck this coming payroll.
      Can't blame ya.

Gotta make that money!

Maybe you can enjoy new years.

Comment

it was good up until about the 3min mark of the lakers game...complete **** afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          it was good up until about the 3min mark of the lakers game...complete **** afterwards
          Gonna be a loooooong short season, Mak. We might need to do something drastic.

Thought you'd be in PI by now, or is that next month?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Gonna be a loooooong short season, Mak. We might need to do something drastic.

Thought you'd be in PI by now, or is that next month?

takin off on January 6th bro...red eye...comin back on the 20th

Comment

Gotta love the holidays bro! Much needed re-charge of the batteries. Still 6 days till I get back to work!

Hope you had a good one. Peace

Comment

Working...
              X