No announcement yet.

Rigo can't be sold to the public cause he's boring yet we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    No it's the opposite. Firstly he was never really boring but he didstart out as more of a pure counter puncher and by Andrade II he started getting more and more aggressive fighting coming forward, stalking and brutally knocking guys out.
    Not at all, fighting and knocking third tier guys out ain't the same as being safe against the likes of everybody else like Johnson and Grachev. Maybe Bute did change a little to become more exciting after Andrade 1 because he realized that even against guys like Andrade fighting with a safe-style ain't exactly safe and then he gets clobbered by this caveman called Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      yea bro i moved into the new house and internet was the last thing i set up been mad busy, but can u believe this as soon as i heard cotto was fighting in orlando i was making plans for the reunion part 2 for rigo then i read this **** and wow smh
      I've hardly been on because of my move, too. Been going nuts today. lol Maybe we'll get lucky and they put together a good card for us in South Florida. We'll do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        There's more to this than Rigo being "boring" and Arum is fully in on it. The fans are saying one thing and the boxing establishment is saying something completely different. They picked the wrong guy to try and target. We've got Rigo's back 100%. We won't forget who the conspirators are.
        What I wonder is will Rigo have fewer tv numbers thant guys like agbeko, his Colombian nemesis and darchinyam. I don't think so cause the masses don't like this guy either. Rember the masses didn't know who Donaire was when Donaire knocked out Darchiniyan.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          get guys like Lucian Bute, Bernard Hopkins, Devon Alexander, Wladimir Klitschko, Floyd Mayweather, Winky Wright, Vernon Forrest, Corry Spinks, Andre Ward and Chad Dawson more air time than Rigo?

Why can't Rigo sue Arum for anti-promoting him and then get some fights. I am sure any network would like to have him if his promoter can say a few good words at least.
          1. They never run half as much as Rigondeaux does. While they fight mainly on the outside, they don't suck so bad at the inside game that they have to run away all night.

2. They speak English.

Comment

Because being the best is not good enough anymore you have to be a media whore or have a ******ed or crackhead father to do the **** talking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Bute was boring? What?
              Yeah he looked like a beast against C and B level club fighters and avoided the super 6 tournament. Then he fought Froch and got raped so all that time that he was showed like a monster was pointless.

Rigo is the truth and he made the 2012 fighter of the year and P4P phony Donaire look like a chump. Show the man on cable TV

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I've hardly been on because of my move, too. Been going nuts today. lol Maybe we'll get lucky and they put together a good card for us in South Florida. We'll do it again!
                absolutely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  1. They never run half as much as Rigondeaux does. While they fight mainly on the outside, they don't suck so bad at the inside game that they have to run away all night.

2. They speak English.
                  Devon Alexander the most boring thing to watch. I rather watch paint dry

Comment

I bet u if rigo was American they would promote the sheesh out of him! So sad

Comment

Arum is a lazy promoter. He doesn't want put in the work to build up his fighter. He wants to sit on his ass and wait for hbo to give him a check. If scrubby Alexander can headline on hbo and showtime multiple times you mean to tell me the best promoter ever can't get him one hbo or showtime date?

Comment

Working...
                      X