Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason Pacquiao had to Delete his Twitter Account !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, there always be critics. being a boxer and being a congressman at the same time, you WILL get these kind of critics.
    Ppl would want him to be more dedicated in one thing, and others will want him to be more dedicated in the other...etc etc

I for one feel sorry for Pac. I thought he was mentally prepared for this, but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
      yea, there always be critics. being a boxer and being a congressman at the same time, you WILL get these kind of critics.
      Ppl would want him to be more dedicated in one thing, and others will want him to be more dedicated in the other...etc etc

I for one feel sorry for Pac. I thought he was mentally prepared for this, but I guess not.
      The guy is mentally strong, otherwise he wouldn't be the same homeless kid struggling for pennies decades ago. I do find it shocking that he threatened to delete it earlier from jabs about his grammar. He's probably used to only praises by now and everything negative gets filtered to him by his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        The guy is mentally strong, otherwise he wouldn't be the same homeless kid struggling for pennies decades ago. I do find it shocking that he threatened to delete it earlier from jabs about his grammar. He's probably used to only praises by now and everything negative gets filtered to him by his team.
        i guess so. maybe pac's not used to critics. it'll hurt his pride and his life of hard work.

btw, Eden of the East... awesome anime

Comment

Originally posted by magnificent View Post
          On Tuesday, Pacquiao, who is currently training to defend his World Boxing Organization title against Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, deleted his newly created (one month) account on the site.
          The 31-year-old, nicknamed the best "pound-for-pound" fighter on the planet, dropped out of high school as a teenager because he was extremely poor, but times have definitely changed as boxing has given him more fortune and fame than he could have ever imagined.
          A main reason for the deletion of his account might have something to do with that fact that Pacquiao, who is also a member of the country's House of Representatives,
          see the rest here http://www.***************.com/profi...n-pacquiao-had
          spammer!!!!!!

Comment

did he threaten a lawsuit over that aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              did he threaten a lawsuit over that aswell?
              Deleting twitter account = filing lawsuit

I'm just going to red k you for all the stupid spamming you've done today.

Comment

The Humble hero slowly exposes himself for what he truly iz. A POS who manipulates the ignorant for his own personal gain.

Comment

karceno is boxing's paparazzi...except that he only like to stalk one fighter. he feeds the ***** trolls though so his website is still getting some hits.

Comment

Deleting twitter account = filing lawsuit

I'm just going to red k you for all the stupid spamming you've done today.
                    yea just like the **** you are......smh :gay:

Comment

Working...
                    X