Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Joes "THAT WHITE" is a classic track

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing classic about any of Joe's work imo.

Comment

Represent (From 94) = classic

Comment

so fat joe never wrote any rhymes?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          Why, in a genre of music where Big Pun and Notorious BIG are icons, do people clown Joe for his size? That's ******ed.......

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG TRUTH View Post
            so fat joe never wrote any rhymes?
            nah back then i believe he wrote his rhymes. I think its mainly his last 2 or 3 cds that hes had a ghostwriter writing for him

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
            Why, in a genre of music where Big Pun and Notorious BIG are icons, do people clown Joe for his size? That's ******ed.......
            I agree but its funny...and Fat joes not as good as either of them.

Comment

Thank god for that whiiiite!!! Listen!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sqnNktfgKE

Comment

Comment

My only thing is why would it matter when his name is FAT Joe. Like 50 is really clowning him by exposing him for what he already admits he is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    My only thing is why would it matter when his name is FAT Joe. Like 50 is really clowning him by exposing him for what he already admits he is.
                    And what's up with rappers, whose main fans have historically been male (I know this is changing with the clubs and a lot of these songs basically glorified dance songs), trying to present chiseled bodies to the public?

When pop metal was dominating the music scene, guys had their hair all long and definitely tried to ooze sex appeal, but male fans weren't comparing how fit lead singers were... for a traditionally ****phobic genre of music (LL appealing to the women notwithstanding), seeing 50 Cent flaunting his muscles doesn't seem to fit.

Used to be, it was your musical content that drew in the women. Too Short is an ugly ass dude. So was Eazy-E. Biz Markie didn't get laid because he had a 6-pack. Rappers used to be ghetto, not metrosexual......

Comment

And what's up with rappers, whose main fans have historically been male (I know this is changing with the clubs and a lot of these songs basically glorified dance songs), trying to present chiseled bodies to the public?

When pop metal was dominating the music scene, guys had their hair all long and definitely tried to ooze sex appeal, but male fans weren't comparing how fit lead singers were... for a traditionally ****phobic genre of music (LL appealing to the women notwithstanding), seeing 50 Cent flaunting his muscles doesn't seem to fit.

Used to be, it was your musical content that drew in the women. Too Short is an ugly ass dude. So was Eazy-E. Biz Markie didn't get laid because he had a 6-pack. Rappers used to be ghetto, not metrosexual......
                      Even Dre and Timbaland are trying to get buff now. Yeah it's a change of times I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X