No announcement yet.

Vaccine Developer Snitches On The Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    You can't have one wacky quack bastard without having an entire symposium. Someone going to post about the Burzynski clinic next?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You can't have one wacky quack bastard without having an entire symposium. Someone going to post about the Burzynski clinic next?
      Just watch it...it's a good documentary

Comment

Just watch it...it's a good documentary
        I don't believe you. Summarise it first.

Comment

I don't believe you. Summarise it first.
          Would I lie to you?

http://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/

Comment

Followed the links and it takes me to an obscure academic's page n "suppression of dissent".

So I look up Brian Martin, the professor who has authored this. He has a PhD in theoretical physics. And now works in social science for the arts faculty of the University of Willongong in Australia.

I'm a little puzzled as to how he has changed his academic career so far out of his are of expertise. He seems to have a bit of a hard-on for the counter-culture though.

So I took a scan through the link you posted and essentially the author is claiming that there is a conspiracy (that word again) by the scientific community to cover up the idea that vaccines would be responsible for AIDS.

I'm frankly unconvinced.

Comment

It's mostly rubbish that has been recycled countless times over the last few years from a guy we know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                It's mostly rubbish that has been recycled countless times over the last few years from a guy we know nothing about.
                Yeah, it's not meant to convince anyone, it's written so that people who have been making dangerous decisions about the health of their children because they believed some anti-science nonsense can say "I knew it!"

Comment

Yeah, it's not meant to convince anyone, it's written so that people who have been making dangerous decisions about the health of their children because they believed some anti-science nonsense can say "I knew it!"
                  The logic of a conspiracy theorist: Dont believe the government or the health care industry! But DO believe a random anonymous source on the internet who cannot prove that he's even a vaccine developer, much less that anything he said is valid.

Also, ignore the fact that theres no way to prove that interview took place and that the while thing could have been fabricated by one person.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The logic of a conspiracy theorist: Dont believe the government or the health care industry! But DO believe a random anonymous source on the internet who cannot prove that he's even a vaccine developer, much less that anything he said is valid.

Also, ignore the fact that theres no way to prove that interview took place and that the while thing could have been fabricated by one person.

The thing is that you will provide evidence to the contrary and that evidence will be hand-waved away on the basis that it is fabricated and the people behind it are shills for the industry. In other words they add another name and another event to the conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

It's amazing isn't it, and millions of idiots are buying into it. The internet has made people fukin insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X