Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz calls out Anderson Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you serious! hahaha anderson will school diaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Led® View Post
      LOL @ a silly logic.
      I supposed running away is "footwork". Just look at this amazing footwork from Kalib Starns. According to Led, he must be the smartest fighter ever....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I supposed running away is "footwork". Just look at this amazing footwork from Kalib Starns. According to Led, he must be the smartest fighter ever....

Get over it. Condit beat Diaz because he wasnt true to his words against Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by led® View Post

Get over it. Condit beat diaz because he wasnt true to his words against diaz.
          1, 2, & 5......

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            You act like Cote actually brought a fight. Cote never engaged so Silva had nothing to counter. Diaz would be stupid to try and bang it out. Paul Daley was lighting him up had him hurt a few times. Silva is on another level then paul daley and specializes in getting your timing down after a slow start and then fuuucking you up. But Diaz will do it that's why we all love him. but Anderson would trash him in a war. Just a bad style match up. Condor aint as dope with his hands as Silva.

But if Diaz wants a shot he should fight belfort first. I want a Anderson vs belfort rematch the most. Belfort was doing Ight til the only front kick KO in history at the time happened. His speed and power give him the best shot. He can hit Silva before he hits him and put him out with one shot. Diaz aint fast or have one shot power. He's all chin and cardio. That's a huge problem if one of your biggest weapons is hoping your chin holds up so Silva can punch himself out so he can stop Silva late. If he can handle belfort give him Anderson!
            Belfort would murder Diaz first round ko !!!

I he's going to fight Silva just make it happen. There are too many bad style match ups for Diaz at MW. Bisping would work him, Sonnen would rag doll him, Weidman would handle his as well.

Diaz would be W.Silva, Cung Le, Chris Leben status.

Oh **** and Okami would man handle Diaz slowly for three long ass rounds lol !!!

Comment

lol, okami would win too. just 3 humping rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post

Get over it. Condit beat Diaz because he wasnt true to his words against Diaz.

Diaz isn't that much of a meat-head, this is MMA not MA or Boxing. The name of the game is mix it up, Diaz didn't have the balls to go after it because he knew if he stepped on the dragon's tale Condit was just as likely to knock Diaz out.

Diaz thought he wanted to brawl but Condit was too technically savvy to let loose on. Bottom line Diaz didn't even take a real chance until the end of the 5th round. Meanwhile Condit was like a Matador to Diaz's bull rush for 25 fkking minutes, so what he ran, he was putting consistent work in to get the job done. Now Diaz is in the losers spot once again.

The problem here is while Diaz's best may have gotten the job done he never went all out to get the $ of the title shot. He choked and got done Dominique Cruz style !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                  Diaz isn't that much of a meat-head, this is MMA not MA or Boxing. The name of the game is mix it up, Diaz didn't have the balls to go after it because he knew if he stepped on the dragon's tale Condit was just as likely to knock Diaz out.

Diaz thought he wanted to brawl but Condit was too technically savvy to let loose on. Bottom line Diaz didn't even take a real chance until the end of the 5th round. Meanwhile Condit was like a Matador to Diaz's bull rush for 25 fkking minutes, so what he ran, he was putting consistent work in to get the job done. Now Diaz is in the losers spot once again.

The problem here is while Diaz's best may have gotten the job done he never went all out to get the $ of the title shot. He choked and got done Dominique Cruz style !!!
                  Lol tell that to kaps. Kaps is mad because condit didnt brawl and make good of his words.

Kaps wanted Condit to brawl with Diaz because Diaz have no other gameplan other than stay on your foot and trade blows.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    lol, okami would win too. just 3 humping rounds though.
                    Please. I know you're asain but don't be so biased.

Okami would get KO'd quick fast like a heartbeat. If Tim Boestch can KO him then Diaz would get in that ass no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
                      Please. I know you're asain but don't be so biased.

Okami would get KO'd quick fast like a heartbeat. If Tim Boestch can KO him then Diaz would get in that ass no doubt.
                      but i'm not asian. lol

and comparing boestch power to diaz's is like comparing margarito's power to hearns'.

much bigger, much stronger. if okami doesn't try to be superman. he'll lnp diaz for 15mins.

Comment

Working...
                      X